CKY89.....Scammer? *Resolution on Page 9*

hes approved let the pain ensue

although this was past the stated deadline, you’re DEFINATELY now the WINNER. :lol: :tup: :tup: :tup:

You win a custom title. :stuck_out_tongue:

Man I hate to see threads like this. It makes me mad when people get screwed over but I’d still like to hear both sides.

point made. there’s no fucking reason to post it, when everyone can clearly see it. :tdown:

He is out having sex with JDMCoBALT, or doing side jobs to make up the money he spent…

I’m a horrible benefit of the doubt person. But avoiding his emails and shit isn’t making a strong case for steve…

from cky’s profile:

Last Activity: 08-08-2008 02:46 PM
Viewing Thread CKY89…Scammer? @ 02:46 PM

lol. Well played.

+karma to you sir.

he’s watching…

edit: maverick beat me to it

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FGGT DUCK SHIT AT DUBS IN THE BUFF?

VW OWNERS REALLY ARE ALL FGGTS.

haha. what kind of fggt pays 1700 for damaged wheels

IDIOTS!

lol. A+

I think I have steves phone number…

ummm but since the numbers are real time how is anyone later today, tomorrow or in 6 months when this relevent thread is brought back from the dead supposed to know exactly how many of us were caught up in this splendid moment??

fucking newb

We had better not get flooded by the toolbag FWD staggered MKIV vortex crowd. I’ll ban CKY for that even if he’s innocent! :lol:

now THAT made me l o l

ohhh boy.

waiting for response…

+karma!!! Stupid MKIV’s/Ducks…

I think everyone would like to hear both sides…

But insofar is admittedly looks pretty damned grim for CKY.

$0.02

Well lets see. First off this thread is pretty pathetic. I appreciate all of you retards who think you’re all concerned. I shipped the wheels in mint condition. I have many, many people who can vouch for this. That damage is clear as day in those pictures. I took pictures out my ass for this guy to make sure everything is satisfactory. I sent him pictures of each individual wheel. None were bent, none were damaged.

The previous owner, Big E can also vouch for no damage, as can sever other people who saw these first hand before they were sent. Shipping took about a week and a half to 2 weeks roughly. I took a 300 dollar loss shipping these wheels in the first place. On top of dropping my price from 2100 dollars to about 1300.

I mentioned many times in the Private messages that these wheels were being sold AS IS.

Now the fun starts :slight_smile: