Scam? maybe?

So two days ago I posted my car for sale on the Classifieds in Myspace

today a us soldier in Iraq says he wants to buy it from me when he gets back from Iraq…ok, thats cool

now another person had have contacted me and wrote me this

interested in your1998 Acura Integra GS Turbo

Attn Sir/Madam;  

We purchase, Pick-up, Delivery of Automobiles & watercrafts and Bike for our clients when contracted.At present,we have a client who has indicated interest in your 1998 Acura Integra GS Turbothat was advertised on the net.I want to know if it is still available for sale. kindly send to me the following informations;
(i)The final/bottom price of the car listed on my subject
(ii)Recent pictures of the car
(iii)Why you are selling thecar.
(iv)How long the car has been for sale.
(iv)The condition of the car
(vii)Any other detail you may wish to furnish us.
These are the policy governing our company when purchasing automobiles & other items,So i assume you are not to find any of the questions embarrasing to answer.I await your urgent reply.
Have a splendid day.
Regards;

MR HARRY COLE

Pls kindly send your reply to my private email
Email...harry_autos@myway.com

Now…what kinda shit is this is this scam or what?

smells like fish

scam, they send you a check for more than its worth, asking you to send a portion after you cash it, you send it, 3 days later your bank says “uhh that check was fake” they want the money back, and you are fucked

^ that’s what I thought

Could just be a broker … getting paid to find a certain car for people… there are alot of them out there …

just send the info … doesnt seem like anything personal that their asking for … whats the worst that could happen … they send ya a bunch of junk email ???

Here is a real good general rule when dealing with the internet.

Broken English = SCAM.

Scam.

:word:

From another country/continent… makes it that much harder to track them down and take any action against them. I’d personally do a little research and ask them to send me an email directly, then have a little fun with them… but that’s me.

Stick with the soldier in Iraq, I’m sure he’d be able to buy the car when he gets home.

truth

Also, not immediately and clearly identifying his company = scam.

Also…never trust someone named Harry Cole.

:word:

On top of that a lot of scams seem to address themselves as MR./MRS. FIRST LAST in all caps from some reason. Just delete it.