ITR fs, somethings not right

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2198748303.html

so i email them on this, my email below

do you have a phone # i can reach you at or you can call me at 518-231-**** my name is Justin, i want this car and will pick it up asap, i have cash in hand

and the reply i got, below

Hi Justin,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I sell it at this price ($ 4,120 ) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. The divorce has finished 6 months ago and the car is mine now. After the divorce I was forced to buy a new house. Following the financial crisis I can’t afford to pay the bank and I decided to sell the car. This car is in excellent working condition, 141,841 miles, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used, in 100% working and looking condition and comes with a clear title.
From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the car and only if you agree to buy it).

We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account. The final price that I want for this car is $4,120. I will pay for shipping and handling.
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.
I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Thank you,
Judith Sloan

Sounds like a scam to me, at first i wasnt sure if they just got the price wrong but then i got an email back and now im not sure, what do you guys think. input please

reply one more time saying that “her” reply looked sketchy and ask for a phone number and a time to call. if you get something other than a phone number its a scam.

c’mon stinker, the internets aren’t that hard

Completely legit

Scam.

Cash is king breh

:rofl are you srs? Biggest scam ever

hard to believe that its going for that cheap, cars worth 4 times that easy

just replied, ill keep you guys posted

:thumbup

lol this is a textbook scam.

I just put a downpayment on this car. I get if Thursday. Will post pics then. I’m super pumped.

Car is in my driveway. Oddly so are the FBI :crazy

i replied on it cuz at first i thought the price was wrong, after getting the email i realized it was to good to be true.

You are telling me, a 1998 Integra is worth easily +$16k???

imo its 12 or 13, ive seen them in mint shape with low miles go for that a bunch of times in the past tho

hey ive got a Type R ill sell you, only asking 16k

I had listed the car in various locations with in CL but the car is located and registered in Cleveland, OH. The car is already at the shipping company. I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them. I’m very busy with my job and I’m out of town so I can’t meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my car over the Internet. According with the eBay you have 5 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.

Here is how it will work:
1.First of all I will need the following details from you:
-Full name and shipping address.
2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay.
3. After they will process your info, they will send us both more info about how we can complete this transaction. They will contact you regarding the shipping process and the arrival time.
4. eBay will contact me and I will ship the car to you. After you receive the car you will have 5 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the car. If you will buy, then I will receive the payment through eBay.
5. If you will decide that you will not buy the car, I will have the shipping company come pick up my car. If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed. I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you,
Judith

lol the reply

141k = not worth anything close to 15k

i noticed that after i wrote it, still worth alot more then what is listed imo

why is this listed in albany if the car is in Cleveland, OH.

Scam. .

personally, i would never buy a car online that i couldnt go see in person first. And i am in shock that thought ever even crossed your mind

Its legit… go for it

i didnt, i asked in the email if and when i could come see the car. I would never buy it with out seeing it in person, you know that Jordan