scam?

hey fellow sonlings i was just wondering do you guys think this is a scam?i put my coupe FS on craigslist and heres what i got. note read from BOTTOM UP

Thanks very much for your swift response, Since the condition of the Car is okay with me do kindly get back to me with your payment information such as name,address,city,state,zip code and contact phone number so that i can arrange for the payment immediately.
Waiting to read from, Stay blessed and have a nice day.
Regards
Note:
I want to know if the payment will be in canadian $$.

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 7:15 PM, john dennis <jds101house@hotmail.com> wrote:

1. car is used and driveable
2. yes i`m the owner the car si registered to me
3. $2200
4. sure no problem
and 5. i will accept cashiers check but only in person as there are lots of scams out there/

Thanks. John

Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 10:07:22 +0100
Subject: 1993 nissan 240sx - $2200 (peterborough)
To: jds101house@hotmail.com

-- 
Hello Seller,
  I surfed through your listings and after some
certain considerations,i'll like to know some details
about the car and if you're interested in selling,kindly get back
to me with the below details below...
1. What is the present condition of the Car ??
2. Are you the real Owner ??
3. What is your selling price only without shipping
fee ??
4. Can i arrange for my private picker? since
i wont be paying for the shipping ?
5. Can you accept the means of cashiers check ?? Note
that you are to have the check deposited in your bank
for at least 3 to 5 days and as soon as the check
clears,i'll be calling upon my private picker to
have the Car picked up at your residence.
If accepted,i'll want you to get back to me with the
requested details asap
I await your response,
Thanks
Candy.

haha scam, ive got those before to

Are you new?

it has scam written all over it. that exact line has been used a million times.

Oh just wait!

Soon Mr. Gamba Chemwapuwa the prince of the King of Zimbabwe who due to a political over throw is now a political refugee and needs to leave the country soon, will contact you because he needs your assistance to transfer some funds out of the country and he will give you 30% of 5 million if you provide him with your account number and banking information to transfer the funds into your name!!!

LOL!!!

yeah i thought it was a scam and no i`m not new as i sent her a message back

1. i will accept cashiers check but only in person as there are lots of scams out there
    lol she/e hasn`t written back lol

same kinda thing when my girlfriend posted her civic on kijiji.

guy saying he wanted to buy her POS, rusted to shit, 1991 automatic 4-door bone stock $1000 civic and ship it to him…in FRANCE…

she didn’t even realize it was a scam (it was the first thing she’d ever posted for sale online), thank god i read it over her shoulder one day and stopped her before she had sent him anything important.

I don’t get what’s goin on here?
He wants to send you a cashiers check?
Tell him to mail it to your address and if it clears when you cash it, the car is his and his “picker” or whatever can come pick it up.

He’s not asking for any info other than ur mailing address right?

Or have I read this completly wrong?

yeah true^ but i had this about two months ago and they did this and wanted a chair sent to him in england sent me a cashiers check for 1300 and the chair cost 300 so he then wanted me to send his “picker” to come get it bank said good check old man said you sure lady checked over again and it was a fake we would have had to pay the money and been charged for making a scam

PURE SCAM