sketchy 240 for sale on kijiji?

Is anyone else puzzled as to why this person is selling their “good condition/highly modifed” s14 for 2 grand? (I don’t think it’s a typo either cuz he mentions $2000 twice) I dunno but somethin smells fishy, cuz no one in their right mind would sell it for that much. It has also been posted on several of the kijiji locations (montreal, ottawa, toronto)

WTF somethings gotta be seriously fucked… or that dude needs cash asap…

even if he needs cash asap 5g’s for that car would still sell mad quick, it smells fishy to me.

I emailed to purchase the car. I’ll keep you posted…

it’s a scam

i bet the car pictured is not even in canada

Yeah, yeah
Get your ass up and hurra
Uh, Ice Cube baby
Ninety-nine baby
I’m on the grind baby
All the time baby
Show me something

[Ms. Toi]
You can do it put your back into it
[Ice Cube]
I can do it put your ass into it
[Ms. Toi]
You can do it put your back into it
[Ice Cube]
I can do it put your ass into it
[Ms. Toi]
Put your back into it
[Ice Cube]
Put your ass into it

definitely a scam… he’s probably going to ask you to wire the money since he’s “out of the country”

no response so far, i’ll walk up with $2k and buy that car

Sounds like that scam last year with the $4000 Toyota Supra. The guy was out of country and it turned out he “borrowed” some pictures of the car from ebay.

yeah prolly a scam, if it was real. Id go with $2000 cash asap…

fishy all over it. just do it the safe way like you said roll up with 2geeez and a bill of saleand walk out with ownership and Booost the whole way home. if u get it sell it for 5+ LOL or just keep it. not a big fan of the s15 front end tho.

Total scam:

Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 4:14 PM
To: Richard Host
Subject: Re: 240sz for sale

Let me to say HI,
Thank you for your interest in my 1995 Nissan 240sx Se, you should know that it’s in really excellent condition, looks just like in the pictures. It has a clear title, it’s in immaculate condition and has never been involved in any accident. The car runs very well, having no mechanical problem, it was always garage kept.
I am looking to sell it right away for $2000 US Dollars (shipping and title transfer fees included). The car is located at the Global Line Shipping Company in London, UK, since I am in a US Marine base and I can’t close the deal in person, that’s why I will suggest to complete this deal through eBay Vehicle Protection Program. They will hold the money until you receive and test the car. With eBay Vehicle Protection Program, you’re covered.
I will appreciate a fast honest answer from your side as soon as you can.
Wayne,

My Reply

Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 4:58 PM
To: ‘Wayne Rhoades’
Subject: RE: 240sz for sale

Wayne, wow, in London, when did you get the car?

I’m interested, it’s a really amazing price, I should be able to wire money to you after you give me the whole vehicle history.

Richard

i cant wait to see where this goes

keep up dated rich

Re: 240sx sale‎
Sent: May 26, 2007 5:15:27 PM
To: Anoop Dhillon
Let me to say HI,

Thank you for your interest in my 1995 Nissan 240sx Se, you should know that it’s in really excellent condition, looks just like in the pictures. It has a clear title, it’s in immaculate condition and has never been involved in any accident. The car runs very well, having no mechanical problem, it was always garage kept.
I am looking to sell it right away for $2000 US Dollars (shipping and title transfer fees included). The car is located at the Global Line Shipping Company in London, UK, since I am in a US Marine base and I can’t close the deal in person, that’s why I will suggest to complete this deal through eBay Vehicle Protection Program. They will hold the money until you receive and test the car. With eBay Vehicle Protection Program, you’re covered.

Wayne,

lol same response to me aswel, so its a scam :frowning:

Lol its a scam here’s the reply i got =P same and the others

Let me to say HI,

Wayne,

That’s awesome!

It’s been taken down from Kijijijijijiji or however you spell it site.

got a reply

Let me to say HI,

Wayne,

got another reply

i won’t take it any further

Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 6:54 PM
To: Richard Host
Subject: Re: 240sz for sale

If you decide to buy it, below I have described the transaction process in short.

• First you have to make down payment of total amount to an eBay Agent.
  • After the payment is confirmed by eBay will begin the delivery process directly to your location.
  • You will get it in 7 days and also benefit for a five days inspection period to check that the car is in perfect conditions as described.
  • eBay will hold the payment until the five day inspection/acceptance period has elapsed.
  • If you decide to keep the car, you must to approve the release of money on my behalf.
  • If you decide not to purchase the car you will get a full refund and the car will be returned on my expense.
    If you agree with these terms, get back to me with your full name and shipping address so we can start the secure transaction over eBay Vehicle Protection Program.