Check out this moron

Here is a email I got from a guy interesred in a car I have for sale. What do you think, scam?

Hello,

My friend has indicated interest in your vehicle that was advertised on the net.Please we would want to know if it’s still availiable and if it is,Send me:

(i)The final/bottom price of the vehicle .
(ii)Recent pictures of the vehicle.
(iii)Why you are selling the vehicle .
(iv)How long the vehicle has been for sale.
(v)If the vehicle has a clear Lien.
(vi)The condition of the vehicle,Inside,outside and otherwise.
(vii)Any other detail you may wish to give us.

I hope to hear from you soon and Have a splendid day.

If they offer to send you a money order then chances are it is a scam. When my dirtbike was for sale I gat a ton of e-mails worded similar that were scams for sure.

scam

x2

they always say…i’m interested in buying for my client

did has ask if you’d send overseas?
thats a classic one too

tell him your selling it because you got rich from the guy in Nigeria so you don’t need that car anymore.

Here is the email I sent back. I can’t wait to get my check for $40,000 from Nigeria.

nanu, nanu,

Im happy to get your response concerning my motor car. Yes is is still available, and here are the answers to your questions in order.

(i) The final/bottom price is as advertised. Prefer payment with Franklin, Grant, Jefferson, Lincoln, or Washington upon delivery.

(ii) All picture of the motor car are with the ad.

(iii) I am selling the motor car because it belonged to my brother who had recently departed. It brings back really bad memories of my departed brother. And he owed me a bunch of money. Also, it brings back memories of my girlfriend, who also departed at the same time as my brother. [ They both departed to Pittsburgh.]

(iv)) The motor car has been for sale since about 30 seconds after my brother and girlfriend departed.

(v) The motor car has never had a lien, however I may have liened against it a time or two.

(vi) The motor car is in splendid condition inside and out. In fact it is so clean, you could eat a turd sandwich off of it, which I’m sure you will do.

(vii) I will deliver this motor car personally. However I will be accompanied by my two very dear friends, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. We travel together all the time and are almost never apart. Also business transactions such as this go rather smooth when I’m with Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. So get in touch with Mr. Franklin, Mr. Grant, Mr. Jefferson, Mr. Lincoln, and Mr. Washington, and let me know what you decide.

p.s. I would personally not like to travel with Mr. Washington because he is rather cumbersome and takes up a lot of room. However all the others are fine, and make good traveling companions.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Live well and prosper 

And in the old chinese proverb;  tae tihs dna eid

Andy

haha turd sandwich

:smiley:

That was actually pretty funny, please keep us up to date?

tae tihs dna eid

LMAO!

i must be slow today, i didnt even get that, eat sh!t and D!e, lol i though it was chinese?? :slap:

when I first looked at the topic I figured I would see a picture of parkbench.

on another note very funny.