class B people out there???

i have driven flatbed for over 3 years now and finally decided its time that i try to move up and get into bigger things. i just got my class B permit today. what i need now is to get some seat time and learn better how to drive split rears etc etc. anyone on here have a class B tandem or tri-axle truck that i can ride around with. pm me if you do.

what im basically looking for is to ride around on my days of do a lil driving and then take my test. after i take the test i know that i own the person alot so i am willing to work on my days off for them free of charge for a few weeks/months (so they can make their money back). anyone know anyone running singles in the s.hills area. even if its in the north hills or other i am cool to travel. my work has them but im dippin out of there ASAP once i get the liscense thanks everyone for any help

It’s gonna be hard to find a tri axle person. Having a passenger that’s not on payroll with zero experience is gonna be a Insurance Issue. even if on payroll still gonna be tough.

It’s hard to find a local job, unless your willing to drive school bus.

I’d stick it out at your job and learn on thier stuff. then move on.
or go to a 4 week cdl course all-state career get a Class A with endorsements drive some OTR with a big outfit,
then the possibilities are endless. Tuition rembursement at most places.

What is your goal to do if you do have either license???

my girlfriends family owns a rental place. and they are looking to get a tandem axle flatbed. all im looking is to get to driving that. take care of that part of the biZ. prob gonna be buying a new day cab 30ish foot tiltbody for larger lifts and bobcats.

i have a class a. i might be able to help when i am home