Calling people who have their Class B CDL with air brake endorsement

I am looking into getting mine soon. Where can I get a truck to take the road test???

take a course and theyll provide the truck. Its about $800 for the course and roadtest.

My work mentioned considering having me get one when they interviewed me but they havent said anything about it since then.

Should have mentioned I don’t have the $$ for a course

i have a truck but i dont think you have the balls to drive it

BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Brakes??? BRAKES ONLY SLOW YOU DOWN.

GLWCDL. Do it right and take a course. Just save some money and sign up.

Step 1: research the courses, find out the cost and pin it down.
Step 2: cut back on expenses. Try putting $20-50 into a savings account a week. Set some short goals, like not buying any lunches for a week (that’s my biggest loser, I spend $8-10/day on just lunch).
Step 3: register for the class and spend that money you so proudly saved.
Step 4: DRIVE TRUCKS

As with EVERYTHING you seem to be interested in, you need to be serious about doing it. You also need to be set on saving the money- which is best done in a separate account. Try it. Commingling daily expense/bill money and money you’re setting aside just doesn’t work for everyone. Next thing you know, you’ll own an AR-15 and have 3 new tattoos.

I want to see you accomplish this. Let’s go!

Well this is something I am perusing to the fullest due to a few opportunities that have opened up at work that involve a promotion. But even if these don’t pan out I can go elsewhere and use it.

Ryder will rent you a truck for as long as you like

I took a course for my a awhile back, and ill tell you the hardest part for getting a b will be your pre trip.

Yeah, check around and take a course. CTS used to offer several courses of varying lengths and costs. Why stop at a “B”, go for the “A” and it will open up even more doors for you. Plus, having driven both…Tractor trailers are easier to drive than a long straight truck…Believe it or not!..Good Luck!

rent one from ryder the day of the test. You can even get a auto. Drive it for a few hours before the test.

Like stated above the pretrip part of the test is a bitch so study the damn book from DMV. I messed up the order on mine and got deducted for it, but I still passed and got the license.

I have the book

Best bet is just go for your class A. rigs are easy to drive pretrip is the hardest part.

Bump. How’s this going?

Did you find out when the schools are? How much is it??

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

SKETCHY. I KNOW YOU’RE READING THIS.

I’M SERIOUS.

IF YOU TAKE A CDL CLASS, AND PROVE IT TO ME, AND SHOW ME THAT YOU’RE MAKING MOVES, YOU WILL GET A MAJOR AWARD.

I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU THE FIRST ANNUAL TONYJ124 SCHOLARSHIP OF $100.

Dead fucking serious.

You take the class, enjoy it, pass it (and show me your passing grade with flying fucking carpets), and I’ll paypal you $100 usd. ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.

Just give me the hundred bucks instead so i can reg mine historic and i don’t need the cdl. LOL

Spent money on steak fried chicken Instagram knuckle tat guns instead.

:pop

awwwwwwwwwwsssssssshiiiiiiiiiot

:rofl