Didn't go to driving school

Any of you not go to driving school?What did the courts do?
I didn’t have money or a ride but ofcourse they won’t believe that.

so from your post it sounds like u got a ticket and never went to the school for it?

they most likely wont resched and u will take the points. you should of called a week in advance. but courts really dont like when u miss ask 01audis4 how they fucked him with like 6 points

Depends on what town. They might reschedule you. You should have called them asap.

Call the court today and talk to them before the issue you a summons or something

the only reason people are told to go to school is so they can keep the points off the license…or at least thats the only reason i thought you would go…

if you didnt go, you get points, insurance prob goes up, etc…

and just curious why you couldnt get there? neon off the road for the winter?

definatly call the court. you will probably have to appear before the judge again.

you have to remember they dropped the vehicle charge to something else so he wouldnt get points. so its not as simple as “they will just give you the points.” they will most likely treat it like he missed court and issue a bench warrant.

cops dont like ricers, get that fucking wing off

yeah def call them courts tho

they sent a letter in the mail,reason i didnt make anytihng of it is cause lackawanna never did anything about one that i got,and i’ve been pulled over after in lackawanna but nothing.This ones in west seneca.I tried calling a few times but was hard cause I don’t have a phone and my brother works till like 5:30 pm.

At the time it was broke was when my dif blew.

And the wing has been off shitface.And I’d say a cop don’t like speeders,no matter what they’re car looks like.

They dropped it to 2 point violation,parking ticket for the exhaust(my muffler exhaust was louder then my friends stragiht pipe truck driving right next to me?No,I know that cop he never liked me) and the driving school.Along with 275 in fines.

I couldv’e walked there in like 25 minutes,but still didn’t have the money.

false. going to driving school is a privelage the charges are not dropped until the course is completed and fines are payed. so they will tell him to come back on bla bla day where he will appear in front of the judge. the judge will say oh well 4 points 200 dollar fine. courts very rarely issue bench warrents. i always miss my first court appearance so i can get more time out of it.

u probably have a suspension.for someone trying to get a job that requires a nys license your really going to fuck urself.

already got the job lol,i’ve heard fines an dpoints is what i’ll get ,sucks but I’ve been staying outta west seneca anyways.Having a broken car helps keep the tickets down lol.
How long are they allowed to suspend it for,it shouldn’t be all the way to 11 points or w/e??

well u would have a notice.

I was issued a bench warrent, but your right it wasnt until after i missed the follow up court session on the date they didnt tell me about. it was just assumed i was supposed to show up at traffic court after missing school. but this was in the town of tonawanda, so i dunno how other townships deal with this situation.

call west seneca i think they give like 2 or 3 times but you have to call and next time get 25 bucks to go… make the driving school for like a month then you should have the money … west seneca is i think one of the best place to deal with when it comes to missing and not showing …and if you dont have a ride or the money they dont care …also “metro will take you where you want to go” …use it …pick the school in lackawanna and ride the dam bus …you do what you want but really call the town

You don’t have the cash to pay for your fuck ups.

Stop driving.

Last time I checked, the “Law” doesn’t care about your money situation only their money situation.

OP is one of the worst members of this forum.

I hate poor people. And stupid people. And ricers. And people with poor grammar. And. And. And…

:deadhorse:

Who doesn’t hate the poor?