Classic Muscle Car Talk ITT

:excited

Anyway, '70 Chevelle is my all time favorite body style of Chevelle. I love the headlamp bezel/surrounds, they look much cleaner.

Joe Jiggs has one

does he really?
i know a guy who owns a '70 Cougar Eliminator, parked it in 87 or so, because he got in a very minor fender bender, got it fixed, and didn’t like how the bodywork was done, and instead of fixing it, parked it. the awesome thing is, it’s parked inside my dad’s body shop, with a dehumidifier running 24/7, and i’d put money on it firing with a new battery and fresh gas.

yes his father has a 70 Chevelle. It’ll be done never

My buddy has one that was a 396SS. It’s been through hell and back and now has a 6.0L GM from a Chevy HD lol.

hah

bill shmeelecke or however the fuck you spell his ridiculous last name has one. a real SS454

Few guys at the new job are mopar freaks. One has a aar cuda and his son has a fast dart. My dad had a chevelle race car and a 70s camaro with a 396 in it when I was growing g up

70 chevelle SS 454
68 or 69 camaro Z28 with a 302

the 2 cars that I really want to own or atleast drive before I die.

Give me a 70 charger and ill be in hevin

Theres several muscle cars on my dream car list. Id love to have a '70-'73 Camaro. I prefer the looks of the 2nd generation over the first.

i like challengers.

Challenger is the best

Can’t agree with the challenger > all

AAR HEMI 'Cuda > Challenger > *

AAR’s had a 340, not a hemi

i wasn’t aware of this.

thank you for the correction.

Maybe ill stop being such a retard and actually pull my ratty Dodge out this year.

someone wanna explain why MoPars always sell for more then GM or FoMoCo?

Challenger price > Camaro price > Mustang price

always. even if they’re all base models.

production numbers

ill take a 68 hemi dart and u can all wave goodbye

Should of sold it to me yrs ago