Classic Muscle Car Talk ITT

Hemi ain’t got shit on a healthy 440

i’ll cling faithfully to my 454

Keep hugging a boat anchor , esp when ya can build a small block bigger than most big blocks

Id take a high revving smallblock over a big block anyday. 327 and t56 in a light car like a Vega or Monza would be sweet.

Agreed. I would love to own an old IMSA Monza

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxjbl45ilJ1r211dno1_500.jpg

there was a race car of a vega outside of some shop in the middle of nowhere. even from a distance you could tell it had a horrendous paint job on it. black, with white/orange flames.

looked pretty mean when you looked at the back of it. probably tubs, gnar slicks, and a wheelie bar
i was too far away to see what the rear end was though

that would be sick converted to a street car

this one?

I understand gassers have their place in history… but god they are awful

no PJB, not that one, it was a 2 door hatch type.

gassers are usually pretty sick when done right

some muscle car pics Ive got on my computer

I’ve had it for like 13 years, despite the occasional itch ill never sell it. Ever build a Chrysler motor?

i have there easy…

and nothing beats a 340 dart except a hemi dart

ur joking right?

340 duster fuck yeah

i used to have a duster

i like dusters.

same as a dart just diffrent body panels

the Duster and the Dart aren’t related as far as i know, it’s the Duster and the Demon. the Duster came first, sales were amazing, Dodge demanded one, so Chrysler shut them up by playing with the Duster’s taillights and throwing a set of Dodge badges on it. in the same locations as the Plymouth badges. so the Duster and Demon sheet metal is literally identical.

the dart the duster,demon,scamp,valint all the same car you can use everything but certine interior parts and body parts there a-body cars and no the demon has a dart front end fenders grill ect… and the duster and the scamp share a valiant front end while the scamp has a dart rear. im a mopar freak
man