Cleanest SilFourty

Hey guys,

I was surfing for 240SXes on Google and whatnot and stumbled upon the cleanest SilFourty I’ve ever laid my eyes on (what more, its also charcoal gray like mine :p)

I read something that its from a previous meet. I remember reading something about it being taken during a pre-meet or something before the Bing’s meet.

Anyway, here’s the pic:

I wanted to know if anyone could identify the car, as well as the front bumper, rear bumper, and skirts. I had the idea that the skirts and rear bumper were Origin’s Stylish line for the 180, but I’m not 100% sure, as the rear bumper isn’t exactly shown too well. I also check out Origin’s S13s and while the Stylish line S13’s front bumper looked similar to the one on the car above, it still had noticeable differences (may be its just me?). I want to know the exact aero parts used on this car. Its simply gorgeous. Its what I’d like mine to look like someday.

Thanks

lol
ask the owner applesauce. - guy in orange shirt - btw way to make his head bigger

avery & lith lol.

Bomex Aero side mirrors would make that thing downright orgasmic. Enkei’s ftw

How on earth did you manage to dig up my pic from bings meet last year :S

multisynclg - whats his username, does he still frequent the forums? I’ll PM him.

PureEuroM3 - Was surfing the net, eventually found your gallery linked somewhere and started sifting through it and that Sil40 quickly caught my eye. Right-click and saved that pic and closed the window. Didn’t recall that it was your gallery, my bad… Great pics nonetheless!

That is his username… applesauce.

Yup that’s ED’s (Applesauce) car. Pretty much the hottest 240 on the board. :slight_smile:

Very true. That car combined with SG motorsport are the only 2 reasons I have a secret love for those Enkei’s.

While I think this car is absolutely clean. It’s not the cleanest and greatest Sil40/80 I’ve seen.

Still a gorgeous car though.

isn’t that a sileighty?

No.
Technically it’s a Sil40.

Thanks for the help guys, PM sent!

I just love this car. The way the lines of the aero kit accents the bold lines of the S13 front end. It really helps to emphasize the shape and design of the car.

in case your wondering why its a sil40 not a sil80

cuz its a usdm 240sx hatch with a silvia front SIL(via)-(2)40

(thx spd-dmn)

Damn this car is so 2005, monster truck ride height. Played out as fuck now.

Cars arn’t cool without people to cruise with.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4256/parkedkv2.jpg

Slackers need to get their cars back on the road so we can do more highway battles.

WTF is a sil40 ?? I only see 240s.

its clean as shit & og
Ive seen cleaner
the owner should go back to a legend, more his size.

hold the phone…

Cars arn’t cool without people to cruise with.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4256/parkedkv2.jpg

are you guys playing with yo-yos?
lol classic

Playing dice.

applesauce, this car is orgasmic, sil40 ftmfw.

^^^ +1

Anymore pics?

what are those wheels?