Cliff is butthurt version 3.1.4

:rofl

http://www.mombotv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/clifford.jpg

Wtf is rep and how do I give neg? =)

DA FUCK is goin on up in here :lmao

Yup still no one cares. Cliff I feel bad for you, when the interwebs are getting you this riled up you seriously need a life

… Rep wars lol. I’m distraught that germanpsi neg reps me once a day so I’m attempting to return the favor. Rep means a lot to him… I should post up the neg rep he gave me where he cried like a bitch in retaliation to the neg rep I gave him. I hit the 24hr limit to rep but I’m attempting to spread more rep so I can neg rep him.

lol yes… I am sooooo riled up… riiight, okay.

About as riled up to drop you a neg rep like this one?

" GF owns guy on Acurazine 04-21-2010 03:45 PM GermanPSI Read the begining of the thread before you neg me you fucking piece of shit "

Yep… I think so. I get so angry over the internet that I neg rep you calling you a piece of shit over a neg rep. Oh wait… that was you. =( aww…

Haha really once a day? Please everyone neg rep me because I couldn’t care less. Cliff your immaturity amazes me

lol, yes… my immaturity amazes you. Did you or did you NOT call me a piece of fucking shit because I neg rep’d you?.. lololol. Obviously you don’t neg rep me once a day… it was sarcasm. And I’m clearly not distraught… but its okay… because you’re awesome.

You are a piece of shit, exactly why I called you that. I do have a life and do have somewhere to go so I’ll check back later tonight to see some more of your girly bitchin

…and I really do think you care if you are neg rep’d. You flipped shit when I neg rep’d you… like really… you called me a piece of fucking shit over a neg rep. ='( You go out of your way to neg me… I dont post anything in days, and you go around randomly repping people to neg rep me. Yet, I’m immature? Really bro… lets get serious for a minute. You go out of your way to initiate neg rep to me. Thats fuckin sad dude… really. You’re pathetic… no joke man. Do you have some sort of secret man-crush or something? I mean, for you to go around repping people just to rep me, obviously shows you think about me on a regular basis. Thats scary dude… </3 no man love here… sorry.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2mwgk5l.gif

Whoa, whats up with the personal insults?

MK430R!!! Do you see that? Thats a personal insult… you yelled at me for that before and told me that I would be banned? You then banned me for 24hrs… I’m going to go ahead and make a suggestion for you to do the same to germanpsi. I would hate for you to be playing favorites. Im jus sayin…

Epic thread.

i have come to learn that the rep system here is pointless. people act totally different on teh intawebz than they do in person. its just a waist of time

http://aproverbswife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/kotex.jpg

ehh… I think its an alright thread. I’ve def. trolled waay better threads than this one. Sometimes the hypocrisy bothers me, but I tend to work through it.

Also picking and choosing battles can be tough as well, especially when you dont know who has IRL man-crushes and who partakes in other man on man related activities that occur outside of the forum between mods and members.

Did you find those in the glovebox of your Mustang?

What’s in the bag Corrine? Chicken wings? Boobie tassles? Pleasant hooters.

No, you dropped them on the way out of the store last week.