Cliff is butthurt version 3.1.4

It took us awhileeee to get you to realize that

holy fuck… serious question, who here received +reps from germanpsi that involved my name? Thats creepy shit… I just noticed Murrdoggs dated back to yesterday and Gatvilles dated back to the 3rd of may? Like holy fuck… get the fuck outta here. Thats fuckin creepy shit. whattahomo…

Hey, stay away from the frozen food section, Corinne! Your boobs’ll harden.

yea thanks for the help:hug (nohomo)

haha damnnnn old school movie quotes

PJB… this isn’t a joking matter. I don’t have time for you… they’re not my tampons. I stole them from your mothers house. And they were already used…

lolol

did you sniff or lick them?

i got one of these awesome reps
http://shift518.gom-host.com/images/styles/silverblue/reputation/reputation_pos.gif The Offtopic/Random… 04-26-2010 12:11 AM GermanPSI dont mind me, trying to neg Cliff

Epic illustration

:wtf2

I had a mother lined up for him, but she’s bangin’ the Pepperidge Farm guy and the kid won’t stop peeing and throwing up. He’s like a cocker spaniel.

Both. I then squeezed your fathers nipples since hes lactating… and put the man milk all over the tampon in which I then stuck them up my nose…

srs dude… you need to stay outta my sex life. in all srsness right now… germanpsi is repping other people over the course of what turns out to be 9 days just to neg rep me. Thats serious business dude… come the fuck on!!!

HOLY SHIT!! April 26th all the way to May 11th? Do we have any OLDER or NEWER dates to help aid in my detective work?

whaaaaaat a looooser!!!

:wtf2:wtf2

thats what im sayin? what a weirdo… hes been repping people over the course of 16 days just to neg me. Can you say obsessed??

whats wrong with that? i +rep people just to neg others all the time

Sonny was real nice to the kid. Wish my father was like him. My father was a military man. Guess I wasn’t such a good soldier. Anyways, when I was 35, he tried to give me a crew cut while I was asleep. I woke up, broke his arm, haven’t seen him since. I’d rather live in a dumpster then under his freaky ass rules! (Notices a McDonald’s bag in Sonny’s hand) Anyways, I think Sonny Koufax should be acquitted of all the charges. If O.J. can get away with murder, why can’t Sonny have his kid? (points at a black man) This guy knows what I’m talking about! No more questions!

He was doing it over the course of 16 days… thats a lil weird dude… That means everyday he was repping people just to neg me. That means everyday hes thinking about me. How would you react if you knew that I was thinking about you everyday? thats creepy.

How to rip Blu-ray movies to audio format like MP3
How to rip Blu-ray movies to audio format like MP3

If you’ve got a portable MP3/media player, you may be wondering what audio format and bitrate combination is best? If you’re not going to be using high-end audiophile equipment in the future to listen to your digital music library, then the MP3 file format is best. It’s an old algorithm but one that gives good results and is the most compatible audio format of them all. Most popular songs and movies are too expensive to buy. We usually want to convert songs (form movies) to a portable MP3/media player. Some of us try to rip music on our smartphones as ringtone.

Rather than encoding using the default Constant Bit Rate (CBR) setting, it is far better to use Variable Bit Rate (VBR) encoding which will give you the best quality to file size ratio.

Many people are annoyed by so many audio formats and file extensions. With dozens of available file formats, it’s really hard to know which ones can be played on your portable devices. Usually when you buy a portable MP3/media player, there will be an instruction to let you know the audio formats that the player can support.

How do we convert Blu-ray movies to MP3 format?

Download and install LeKuSoft Blu-ray ripper.

1. Add your Blu-ray discs and choose output format from the drop-down list.

2. Adjust “Profile Settings”

Adjust encode mode, sample rate, audio volume and so on.

Tips: LeKuSoft Blu-ray ripper also supports converting Blu-ray movies to all popular video formats, clipping video segments and taking snapshots from the movies.