Clinton Smacks Down Fox News (For JEG)

Joe, I am 100% serious when I ask this…are you gay? You seem to fallow my posts around like some sort of groupie. EVERYTIME I post something concerning politics, you are there to pick apart something I said…it hints at a bit of latent homosexuality. Kind of like back when we were all kids and you picked on the girl you liked, well, in your case, I guess it was a guy.:touchy:

:poke:

ow my eye.

So he is gay because everything concerning politics you say is retarded?

“typical left wing liberal bs” is the only argument you ever have.

and the fire is lit

Why won’t anyone pick apart my post, the only one that had real evidence that contradicted Clinton. Joe, do you not find me hot enough to read my posts anymore? :lol:

lol

There’s no point in picking it apart. It was an UNARMED DRONE. What do you want it to do? Crash into the people it’s filming to kill them?

Or are you saying that we should have lobbed some missles into the camp?

I’m saying when Clinton says “I did everything I could to kill Bin Laden”, and the CIA says “the white house required that we attempt to capture him, not kill him”, that’s a bit of a contradiction.

Clinton looked dead at the ENTIRE country and said that he didn’t do anything with old monica, and you fuckers still believe him. That guy is a fuckin punk as far as i’m concerned. He was liked by the left and minorities, known as the “first black president”, what does that say about all of you crackers that just love this guy. I’m glad he got his dick sucked while in office, if i was i would too. But to fuckin lie dead into a camera about some silly shit like that, is where it went wrong. If he will lie about getting a hummer, do you think that hes telling the truth in a interview about this ineptness as a military leader. But thats what you get from a border jumping draft dodger.

Have you read the 9/11 Report? I’m guessing no. It would do you a lot of good to read the section titled “From Threat to Threat”

After that get back to me.

Perhaps then you’ll understand why in 2000 the administration was hesitant to attack militarily since when they did so in 1998 republicans blasted them for “creating more terrorists with military attacks”

I would expect any married man to lie publicly about getting a blowjob from a woman not his wife.

Hes not a married man, hes the fucking president, the man with the button and the power of an entire country at his beckon call, yea, i expect better than the normal “married man”.

Being president has nothing to do with his sex life unless it involves taking mind-altering drugs. Getting a blow job, no matter where the location, does not effect ones ability to hold the Office. The Lewinsky scandle was one of the most shameless political attacks this country has ever seen.

I disagree… That shows alot about charactor and his spine (or lack there of).

he can’t handle fessing up to getting a hummer, yet he’s perfectly qualified to handle being the leader of the US?

Yes! It takes the edge off the day. Hes got stupid conservatives giving him shit all the time, Somalia, a bitch of a wife with cankles…I don’t blame him for blowing off steam or a load.

FELLOW REPUBLICANS… 95% of the country no longer gives a shit about Monica. 80% didn’t give a shit at the time it was happening. Lets keep on point.

Joe, I think you go after Jeg so much for the same reason Clinton went on Fox and not meet the press. It’s much easier to make someone who isn’t informed look stupid and get your point across than go up against someone who is informed.

I disagree…

I didn’t address your post because you didn’t post anything worth addressing. You don’t know the administrations efforts involving Bin Laden because you haven’t read the 9/11 report and in order for me to counter whatever point you were trying to make it would require posting dozens of pages of information.

So like I said, go read it and get back to me. If you want to have an argument over whos informed of what you had better to read the report and get informed.

JEG however just posts factual inaccuracies that are easily shown to be wrong.

Since you’ve studied this report so thoroughly, how about you just tell us why Clinton didn’t authorize the CIA to kill Bin Laden if they found him, especially when he goes on Fox News and clearly states he did everything he he could to kill him.

Becuase the reasoning behind what the administration did is quite involved and would take a great deal of typing to explain to you all the aspects that go into the decision making. GO READ THE REPORT. I’m not, as you so often love to say, “Going to spoon feed you information so you don’t have to get off your lazy ass and do your homework”

Some of us don’t have time to read huge reports, we have to work and pay taxes so the liberals of this state can give our money to the poor.