Club.Broke.Status, Brokedown 09 August 30th

i’m sure we’ll be back before then.

fuckk did NOT realize how early you guys were meeting

yeah man, but sleep is required as well. im going ,but im leaving the show around 1 or so, so i can get home and sleep.

how about Big Red, the Mk2 VW class WINNER at broke.down

DAMN!! i really wanted to go to this. i ended up being the designated driver at the party i went to saturday night and by the time i dropped everyone off and got home it was 4am. i didnt wake up til ten. sounds like it was blast. sorry i missed it.

Its all good man i they estimated at least 450+ cars showed at the peak of the event

im kickin myself in the ass for missing it tho. i probably shoulda skipped the party so i got my ass to bed at a decent hour. the party kicked ass tho so i cant complain too much. any other shows before H20i?

Yes on Sept. 13 there is BBQ/GTG in purling NY. And an EPIC BBQ on OCT. 18th Details still have to be figured out but we had kids come from allover to it last year. Its in albany too.

^ Congrats d00d - thats a awesome trophy

its its pretty cool, the dam thing is HEAVY.

thats definitely awesome. congratulations man.

That Trophy is the sh*t very nice and congrats

i went to said “epic bbq” last yr in albany. i would like to go this year i had a blast.

Its happening again this year. OCT. 18th Time is unknown at this point, Wallace check rofl its all on there.

dannys BBQ is EPIC

ok thanks. can’t wait!

pic fail