Club RSX meet pics

well, i’ve bored as shit latley so i decided to post up the pics from the meet we had 2 months ago… pics taken by k20powerz with my kameraaaaa

damn I need spacers, more drop out back, and different tires. ew all season tread for the gay.

wow :wtf so old, glad they’re on time pete :headbang

Benny needs spacerz

word I’m thinking 10mm all around would look legit as hell

holy shit…that meet looks packed!

:stfu there were like 30+ cars if you saw the other pics posted a month or so ago :idiots

i need 8’s or 10’s up front but i may be getting a set of new remzz

i laughed when i saw the pics too, i was like wow! look at all those rsx’s

we just took pics of our cars before we left. the real pics are elsewhere.

it twasn’t me takin pics it was joe, shoulda gotten the rest of the ppl too :sad overall it wasn’t a bad time.

No wrx love?

you not quik enuff

I will be soon :ninja

me too

I won’t be 30r fast but it’ll do for a while

Some dude with an LS6 in a Camaro came and challenged everyone,except the 87 GTA, to a race. None of them had enough low end torque to compete so they left. :sad

what do you have in mind to do? vf39 sti turbo?

I’m just going to see how much power I can make with the stock turbo this summer. Then this winter hopefully I can get some STi RA gears for my car so I don’t have to worry about grenading my stock tranny. 02’s have the weakest wrx gears. :idiots

Pete, these high quality pictures reminded me that i wanted to ask you what you used to cap off your wiper delete? Is is just a simple hardware store piece/cap/thing/item? I want mine offf nao!

ahh yes, i got the plug at lowes, mine was a 1 inch nylon plug and i just put a dab of silicone on the outer lip on the cap. i think it looks pretty snazzy w/out the wiper.