CN Tower EdgeWalk

Anyone do this yet?

I don’t think I’d go out there with a gun pointed to my head.

I would do it, but not for the $175 it costs. That’s just rediculous!

Lame as fuck.

I would totally do this. Just gotta get off my lazy ass and get an EDL or passport.

The glass floor is enough for me

No way would I do this. I bet a good portion of that $175 goes to an insurance company. The first video looks totally unsafe, why are there I beams in the walkway, people have to step over them and around them?

Just watching the video give me vertigo.

I’ve been to the top of the CN tower and the Washington monument, but I don’t need to go scaling around the outside of the building!

I’m scared as shit to do the Sears tower, there is no way I’d do the CN tower…FUUUUUCCCKKK that.

https://youtu.be/ld4Mc9bKths

the cost seems nuts… but at least it does include the regular cn tower stuff too and some random souvenir crap with it… regular ticket is 35$ so your paying 140$ for it essentially… still ridiculous… but w.e

wow I thought it was going to $75 for some reason. No way its worth $175.

In for when Newman shows up with a big ole trench coat looking like a hunchback…

yea I definitely thought this was a ctn thing, just missing the T

Hard to justify it for $175, but looks like fun. For $235 you can tandem skydive at frontier skydiving in WNY, and that’s going to be a hell of a lot more rush than just standing around the top of a tall building.

Price kills it, but that’s pretty neat. I’m honestly surprised that they set this up.

Yes in a heartbeat

yeah i’ll likely do this at some point.

Would like to do it but the price blows.

yes, group buy?

base jumping!