Cobraman04 VS. Ugososlow

Well, after a bunch of PM’s and failed attempts we finally lined up last night. The Yellow '04 Cobra, with several bolt ons, Against the '99 catback only, Hardtop 'Vette.

I think we knew what the outcome would be, but we wanted to have some fun proving it. We left mighty with a caravan in tow. I guess eveyone wanted to see the old guy in the 'Vette get smoked. And they were NOT dissapointed.

It was agreed that we would do two runs. First a dig to 100 MPH. Then a roll from 30 to 120. We got lucky for once and traffic cooperated with us. The Corvette got a bit of a jump after the third beep, but it was not to last. Before I got to the top of second Cobraman reeled me in. I’d say he had a few car lengths on me before shutting down.

We lined up for the roll with Cobramans girl smiling widely behind the video camera. Again, I got a bit of a jump, maybe a car length. But it was not to last. The Cobra passed me by as I was going into third. Had at least a 2 car lead again as we shut down.

You gotta love the sound of this car. The whine combined with the exhaust tone just makes for a tough very cool sound. Unfortunately, When you hear it and see tail lights, you’ve just been fatally bitten by a COBRA.

05OrangeSS and Cobraman04 should have more to add, and correct me if my recollections are not accurate. Also, hopefully we can get vids posted soon. :tantrum:

yea id say u were pretty accurate w/ that. it was a great run. i admit that ur vette was a lot quicker than i expected. ill try to get those vids up soon. Good Run :tup:

meh

this never happened… ugososlow never comes out anymore…

^ oh it happened as soon as i find the cords for my camera i will post the vids

ugososlow change anything from last year?

:tup: sounds like some fun runs guys :D…wish i was out last night instead of being hammered :bloated:

Nope, Car sits the way I bought it three years ago. Yea, I know, “MOD IT YOU PUSSY”.

Funny everyone says the same thing to me :lol:

Both of you mod it you pussies.

Ahhh that was a good run…I got to see it from behind. :wink:

Sorry for messin with you on the way down, I didnt know u guys were scopin things out first. I caught to the caravan on accident and figured Id try for shits n giggles on my way home.
Then I put 2n2 together and saw what was going on, laid back and watched things go down.

:tup:

yup i stayed way in the back

but running around a turn is NOT very safe lol

i know i know. i just need money for go fast parts thats all lol

Who did that?

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that about his vette :slight_smile:

good runs guys

Nice runs and a good kill/death :tup:

and yet ironicaly your car has run al summer, and last summer, shit and the summer before that.

:ohyeah:

Thats my line of thinking…My car is on the verge of running 11s NA and has ran for 4-5 years now…

Yeah, mine toooo…eerrrr nevermind. I though it said 4-5mo. lmfao

Was wondering when someone would notice that. Frickin’ GM/UAW made crap. Let me know if you fix 3rd. and want to give me a go.