Cobra vs. S4

Ok so on XXX saw this guy in an S4 it definitly didnt sound stock and was definitly pretty fast. We got to do 3 runs 1 dig and 2 rolls.

Dig- I started behind him so he got the jump on me and i launched at to high of an rpm he had a few cars on me but just as i started to close the distance we had to let off.

Roll 1- we started from maybe 25-30 until about 80 i pulled maybe 1/2 car - 1 car

Roll 2- i think we started from like 30-45ish until about 100 it i think i had like a little more than a fender till i hit 4th and i pulled like a car or so. I think i would have pulled alil more if i didnt hit the rev limiter in every gear but im still getting used to it. Overall good runs, real close he said he was on here but i dont remember his name but good guy and nice car.:tup:

yeah…bro, thats me. I think your pretty accurate on the first roll as I was at 3k and not in the boost-band yet. As for the second roll, my girl and I don’t recall seeing anything yellow :wink: so I’m a bit confused.

I’m having some missfire issues on my left bank but I think we should get together again and run ‘em. Nice work…PM me when you’re ready to go up to that road "north’ of where we were today…

Cheers,
Chris

whats done to these cars?

I want to see pics of your whip Cobraman :tup:

Good runs. Even good-er when the opposition is on this forum. :tup: :wink:

:tup: sounds like fun

yea man that sounds good i gotta work on my shifting but for sure it’ll b fun.

O and my car is stock except for the slp mufflers i got on it.

His S4 has a lot more than mine. But now I would like to run the Cobra to see where I stand compared to Chris’s S4, or maybe just run Chris.

LOL, sure bud, we can run 'em. I tried to convey that I’m having some issues w/ the car right now (overboosting, boostcutting, left bank missfires, etc)…but I’ll still run because, hell, its fun. I’m being told that the 25lbs of boost I’m running is about 3lbs too much for straight K-04’s. However, one contingency for running (anyone) again might be that I do it w/o any passengers (shit the car was over 4000lbs yesterday when I ran w/cobraman!), removal of my amps and sub, taking off my iForged wheels (jesus, how much do those things weigh?) and that I don’t have a full tank of gas.

I’d feel a little better running if I’m just a little less weighty.

Yeah bro…I remember…you already told me that you’re stock. That’s why I was confused as my car, respectfully, should be hella faster than a stock cobra. Aside from the extensive aesthetic attention that was done to this car, the motor has fueling, turbos, IC’s, and a tune that obviously needs more attention. But we can run 'em again. PM me when you’re ready…

Always sucks when you find out your car is not as fast as you think it is.

Well, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to address these issues rather quickly. I really don’t want to have to run 100oct just to get this thing in the 11’s.

What’s more is that I hung real tight with a 500whp Evo MR a few weeks back to 140…so WTF? Just tryin to achieve mid 11’s on pump…that’s all I want :headbang:

lol. :tup:

Where the hell have you been? Is your car done yet?

it is never done. but yeah, it is on the road.

I hear ya. So, did you get the engine-related stuff that you wanted to address taken care of? I coulda sworn that you were gunna get silly with some stuff under the hood and thats why you had it off the road for some time?

quoted for truth…he can’t ever leave it alone!!!

heres the pics they’re ok i took them at the dealership w/ my cell phone.