S4 VS Vette

After Taffy’s me and Chip (hope the names right i’m horrible with names! He is new to the area so everyone should make him feel at home!) who drives a nice m6 S4 with some bigger snails took a run at it on XXX real quick. Apparently as we where pulling onto XXX there was a cop at the light that followed us? Luckily we had two bimmer (Avatar and frost12850) brothers hold up traffic behind us. We had a sort of uneven roll going but both cars pulled pretty damn good. His seemed to pull a little more off the roll but I started to pull more top end. We had to cut it short due to traffic, but from a roll it would seem that he’d get me off the get go then maybe i’d be able to pull a little top end. I don’t think either of us would pull more then 1/2-1 car on each other. We were trying for a few more runs but there were cops everywhere and Bidget (my gf) has an exam today so we had to call it a night. Looking forward to the new run though!! I think the cobra should run the auto s4 ! Good times

wait, what cobra?

Whats a m6 s4?

Manual 6-speed? I assume it’s a B5 S4 with Ko4’s. There is a guy that posted in SilverGT’s “audi mechanic” thread that recently bought a S4 with K04’s. Im guessing he’s the guy that the vette ran.

Manual six speed

S4 is a Car made by Audi, with a biturbo 2.7

thanks dan

:wink:

OMG thanks!

X… :hay:

lol, i was wondering how that run turned out

who me??

edited

my friend has a red 98’ cobra (21K burn out miles) which i think would run good against the auto s4…i think its 01audis4 ?

haha. if it did at least one donut in the big d parking lot, you can guarantee the front end is now shot.

hahahah it was a burnout that went around the parking lot 12 times…whats up buddy hows the is300 and thumb ?

And assuming that’s the case, I know that car fairly well, have just installed a Stasis gearbox/diff, and will be doing plenty more work on it over the upcoming few weeks.

If it was a widebody, then we’re talking about the same car

Yeah, I bought the car in January and put KO4’s on it in March. No wide body kit, car looks bone stock including exhaust and snow tires. I don’t have full fueling yet. Just a 5 bar FPR and a GIAC 3- engine tune that runs a little more boost than typical aftermarket chips designed for the smaller turbos. It was fun. Felt like you started pulling up top, but both you (Renzo) and my wife heard something and thought I missed 4th (maybe a backfire or the traction control?) Oh well, we’ll have to run them again on open road. Nice meeting everybody.
Later

Call him greyhounds, he should know what I mean, I out braked him pretty good too.

And no, it wasn’t Chris.

:slight_smile:

Seems like we’ve acquired a few more S4’s around these parts.