Few runs last night

From what I remember

S4 > ACR Neon
WRX > ACR Neon
Saturn > Cobalt
ACR Neon = Cobalt

Good runs guys.

I’ll tell the cobalt runs because thats all I know since I was riding with him. Cobalt and Neon were almost dead even through 2nd, the cobalt pullled about a fender or so in 3rd and the neon was inching its way bak up in 4th. When the race shut down, the cobalt was maybe a bumper ahead with the neon closing gap ever so slowly. Two very even cars.

The cobalt got about a half a car on the saturn(I think because he was untuned?) but then the saturn made up some good ground and was pulling hard. :Tup: to a nice boosted saturn. I believe the saturn was maybe 2-3 lengths ahead by like 100 or so.

Cal has some vids if he can find someone to put the vids on to computer.

the saturn top end is crazy bottom end is crap which is wierd for a S/C car usally its pritty even. altho roll racing in an auto sucks I know.

bummer, shoulda stayed, the st00k would have run well with you guys.

maybe we can get another cruise going sat night? would ne1 be interested.

I would have stayed but the combo of FOG and 35 degree weather equals not good for racing…

Would have been great to see ss/sc vs s4…

it’s happened before…the first one i took him, the second one I thought he broke his car again…but whatever…I could care less about racing anymore, I just want something that doesnt suck…

im up of a sat night cruise, or maybe tonight? im also gonna try to tune a little more today, get a little better bottom end…maybe?

lol your not a fan of gms engineering of the cobalt? ne ways i could prob go for a meet tonight but i wouldnt be able to show up till like 11 or later. depending on what other people want to do we can do a meet tonight or tmw night and hopefully have a better cruise.

you guys were racing last night? didn’t really look like good conditions for anything over about 50 mph last night where i was.

depending on the locations, there was no fog to extreme fog. we raced where there was plenty of visability.

I hope Slowpoke can get the vids up, that would be awesome. I wanna hear how my car sounds from what you guys say.

oh word. some dude blew past me at about 70 last night, and i couldn’t see 10 feet in front of me. i don’t know what that dude was thinking.

woo.

i have vids but no usb cables if anyone does pm me

Are you realizing you should be driving a real guys car and not a chick car. Its cool as hell but yes it does suck

worst kill stories ever

It’s winter beater season…what more do you expect?:biglol:

How are those S4’s? Are they fast? I always see them around but there always parked. I think they are pretty damn nice looking though

they are quick. i wouldn’t call them fast. they are a blast to drive, and probably faster than 85% of the rest of the shit on the road.