Cock-tease...

i really dig the first one … i think you could have done a high-key edit with the first one and it would have been BAD ASS … you should try it … hint hint :ohnoes

Meh…Im high keyed out. :lol

Im crossing my fingers for cloudy skies Saturday.

i love white z’s

I like the last two.

i like the pics jim, your “shitty” pics are still 100x better than my best shots.

This is what slwrthnu has been preachin to me as “Texas Low”.
Looks awsome.

I definitely understand your concerns with the lighting, but none the less some good shots there. For a white car in full sunlight I’d say there some of the better I’ve seen, hopefully natures diffusers roll in for the next shoot, good luck!

came out pretty good tho !

isnt the car u shot while u had like no sleep?

lol…but i was talking about static, this car is on air…which i can overlook and it still looks badass.

Thanks guys! Looks like I will have my first Stance:Nation feature with the new shots, unfortunately I won’t be able to post those until it’s posted there.

Yea, I was up since 3pm Saturday and shot the car after 6pm Sunday. That’s probably half of my problem there, lack of sleep lol

1st pic is dope i dont care what anyone says and location on it is sick

Looks great. I agree the light was a little harsh but the car is just stunning. Where abouts in VT?

City of the hippies, Burlington.

^Made the drive to the Burton Factory many times when I lived in Killington/Rutland. Still love those mountain roads in the Evo.

How do you hide money from hippies? Put it under the soap.

:lol
You used to live in Vegas? I’m about 10 min north of there. I hate Rutland.

/PJB

Rutland is a dirty little berg.

Awesome news about Stance nation

that car is fucking siiicckk

Incredible dude.

Yeah, I’ll be in my bunk.