Green Bomb Shell

I actually have not done a photo shoot of my car since acquiring a DSLR. I don’t have a bag full of fancy lenses or any awesome photo shop skills or the patients to learn such. Anyhow, I am proud of what I did accomplish. As always, constructive criticism is welcome.

car looks awesome…i love that color…

I rather like 3 and 5. I think with some editing 4 could be really nice too.

I like them as well. I think the car would pop more if your choice of background/location was a bit brighter. Overall the shots are good and I like the industrial loactions and the color of your car.

Definitely an improvement.

For 4,5,6 try to get away further from the car so it doesn’t occupy the whole screen, maybe use (lookup?) the rule of thirds.

#2 is my favorite but could use some post work with the shadows, below and next to the car, that seems to be the only thing that is off.

In the future try to mind reflections and shadows more as well as use of thirds. Also talk to the few dedicated photo masters here as it will be the best way to improve, maybe visit them on site for next shoot.

i keep seeing all these photo shoots of cars all over here…is one person or more?

id like to do a shoot of my car once i get it back…as i never done anything like it…

There is one or two professionals on the site who’s trade is to take photos but you likely won’t get a hold of them.

There are a few high end “amateurs” who will most likely charge for their services but provide you with great results (CFD/Killabird).

Then there is a large number of hobbyists with high end DSLR cameras who would likely like to help you out at no or minimal cost just to get some more experience and have a good time.

^^ thanx

Johawk; I like that location in the first two pics, Ive always wanted to take a few there someday too. Lots of cool stuff around there.

Looks very clean, love the locations

Looks good man.

Out of all of them I think #3 is my personal favorite. A little more gas in the tank would have lowered the rear some more. It definitely needs more LOW.

#3 needs some photoshop magic applied to it to make the car pop out more and it will be great.

The wheels are lost in shadows and so are some of the lines of the car.

Put it up in the photoshop request thread!

Nice shots, car looked real clean when it was parked at LVD

Thanks, She has been clay barred and waxed since. So smooth!

Car looks really good man.

Is this better comrade?

Pics look good, car needs to pop more though. Maybe have the car farther away from the buildings and have the camera far away so when you zoom in you can get that DOF look. Car in focus and background slightly blurred?

Yeah… I need to park on the sidewalk next time instead of the driveway… I was already standing in the street. LoL

Fuck yeah EMT plates! Just ordered mine haha. Photos look great dude.