Too LeGiT to quit.

These shots are the first time I’ve ever shot at night. It’s also the first time I’ve used photoshop for more than just watermarking. If you can see what I photoshopped, I’ll tell you if you’re right. I just like to see how well or poor I did in the work.

Car:

• 2005 Subaru Legacy GT

Camera:

• Canon EOS 7D

Lenses:

• EF 24-70mm f/2.8L
  • EF 70-200mm f/2.8L
  • EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5
  • EF 50mm f/1.4

Settings were changed often, as I’m getting used to the camera and photography in general. If you’d like to know which settings I used for a specific pic, please ask. Thanks, and enjoy.

did you pchop the lights? if not they look crazy.

Nope lol.

the shadows of the car in a few of em?

8 looks like the car has no wheels and is floating :lol

Also, you photoshopped the stickers in the windshield, and front plate mounting holes

How do you put your signature in the pictures? The speed trap imaging? Im trying to do that to my pictures but cant figure it out.

Is that Albany NanoTech?

We designed that substation where I work…

Very nice looking car, Cossey.
I haven’t seen it since you first got it and it’s looking great.
I don’t think I’ve seen anyone else in the area with that front bumper either… I like it.

Pics look good man. If you would like some friendly criticism id have to say from being around nick takin pictures, you don’t want to take a picture of something with a pole coming straight up through the back. Pics 1 and 4

Pics came out good for a newb

sick ass daily driver good pics def came out great with those lights

i feel like mad kids take pics here idk it might just be me

GOTTTTTT EMMMMM

Photochop that pole out of #4, and thats a great pic.

5,7 do it for me love the light blur from the cars in the background … 4 looks a little out of focuse or mabye a small ammount of camera shake?? … i think 9,10,11 are overexposed a bit, i think if you saturated the colors in the windows of the buildings it would look a bit better but thats just the way i like pictures … i think the new camera and lenses suit you good! keep shooting! also #8 and possibly #1 i see you cleaned up the front bumper

you can make a new layer and put it on top and then just turn down the opacity … or make a watermark

is there a setting/option in PS for watermarks?

Yep. My front bumper has two holes in it for the JDM plate. I currently suck with photoshop, so I used the droplet tool to copy the color, then paint brush to go over the area, and then the spot healing tool to try to blend it better.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Like I said, my PS skills kinda suck, so I got a lot of practicing to do w/ it.

I heard you got alot of time on your hands to practice

No way man u did fine I only saw it because you didn’t do it to the pictures right before it. :thumbup

Try the clone/stamp tool. I find thats easier. Otherwise it looks good.