Green Bomb Shell

You still living in Selkirk?

Back in Albany for now. 2 blocks from work. I’m still down in Selkirk a lot making sure moms garage stays in a useful state.

i love this thing, the color is ballerific

i like what im seeing! good work

car looks good seen ya on fuller rd exit about 10:30

One more time for Vlad. I think I’m getting it. A little more pop

The pics look great , i love that rare color , i never see it . Have you thought about adding an aftermarket hood or a ws6 hood?

who made your sig pic, i need one made and suck and dont know how to do it . Wanna make one

Sure… Pm me a few pics and I will see what I can do. I thought about the WS6 hood but it is money I rather spend some where else and not worry about how the paint matches on the new hood. I have become partial to the sleek beaks anyway. I was wishing the hood was fiberglass at LVD this week when the golf ball sized hail started coming down… LoL

That newest edit is awesome. I dig the location too

I may post it soon in the locations thread.

Ill pm you tomorrow but I saw this hot rod today. It was parked at the met station I think it was on central. But same rims as my buddy has on his white ta. But the color looks so nice and unique. Their were also a few guys outside bullshitting too

Im gonna leave these here instead of starting a thread for 2 pics…

what did you run .

He ran to the back of a trailer when his rearend grenaded

Nice! Burnouts = win

Ran 13.7 @ 106 with a 2.3 60’… Blew up the ten bolt on the 1.7 60’. I was hunting down that 12.9 slip.

sorry to hear about the rear end

It was a 93k mile time bomb. I just had to pull the trigger.

that red subaru is a old friend of mine

youtu.be/74cDSjcgKAs&feature=channel_video_title