Cody Paul aka The 13yr old white version of Reggie Bush?

Anyone heard of this kid? Not sure how old this video is. This video was shown to me yesterday and me and a friend of mine have made a pact to train and live vicariously through our future sons.

http://thecomission.blogspot.com/2007/07/cody-paul-is-truth.html

From the coaches mouth himself ----

"Cody is NOT 8 years old, he is 13 years old. The film fottage you’re watching is from our season last year (when he was 12years). They are of our first Regional game agaiinst Valencia Park (San Diego, CA); and our 2 Pop Warner Superbowl games vs Holliston Panthers (Red and white) and the San Marin Colts (Green and Yellow). We won all three of those games to go 15-0 and become the 2006 Pop Warner National Champions D-2 PEE WEE level (Warner Bracket).

The coaching he received and the players surrounding him were just as great. The prior 2 years, Cody played for another team, along with #20 that first year, and they amassed only 2 touchdowns in those years. The offensive line in front of him were outsized all year, and yet they were able to open up holes that a Mac-truck could go thru untouched. They were, and are, ALL awesome.

In closing please, know that Cody was a part of a GREAT team that did amazing things (last year was our second trip to Florida (back to Back) to coompete for the national Championship). All the players and their families made the coaching experience beyond phenominal. I am pleased, to know and have worked with them all. I do sincerely hope that this serves to clear up any misconceptions about Cody and the rest of 2006 Los Alamitos PEE WEE GRIFFINS!

SIncerely,

Christopher Austin"

One guy said “Cody Paul does not sleep. He waits.” :lol:

Took me a while to understand what was going on here… I was about to send chris hansen your way.

This video makes me laugh every time I watch it. These little guys with their huge helmets just get to devoured by this kid. He looks like a 20 year old little person playing football against a bunch of kids that havent hit puberty yet.

he looks like he’s the only on the field who knows where he’s supposed to be. That being said, I’m not that impressed.

The next Reggie Bush?

What has Bush done in the NFL for anyone to be the next him? The next 3rd down we-dont-want-to-turn-you-into-a-normal-running-back? Oh sure, he ripped up college, but come on, anyone who is as fast and athletic as Bush could do that (and does).

Thats about it - he simply matured before most of the rest of them.

yea seriously. dont get me wrong. hes quick and his foot skills are on point.

but at 12, no one is on point.

let everyone catch up to him and hell be toast. he looks small.

I’m pretty sure that it was meant to be sarcastic… No one thinks this kid is actually going anywhere.

thats great blow this kids head up to TO size at age 12, I bet he fails big time.

I was thinking the same thing, I grew up and played Pee Wee-Junior Midget Pop Warner Football with a kid that could run the ball like that and last I heard he was playing for some junior college. He has also had health problems, so that slowed him down a bit.

I would say that the kid is pretty talented for his age. Id also say that he has a really good chance of being very good as he grows up but who knows. The main reason I posted the video is because its so funny watching him make those other kids miss. Id like to see how he does in highschool though.

I know it to be true, when I played, you could tell who was further along than others.

I’ve seen these highlights… It looks like a kid whose father just had him playing a year or 2 earlier than the other kids. Which will probably cause issues for him in the future when he is undersized cause he played too hard when he was young.

His style of play did really remind me of Reggie bush though, the quick cutbacks and shiftiness is definitely the same kind of running reggie does.

A lot of things have to happen in the next 7 or 8 years for him.