next reggie bush?

so my brother showed me this video today and i guess this kid is only 9 years old.

that happens in pop warner all the time espically with the young kids. one kid is 3x as fast as the other kids and generally dominates because he developed athletically before the other kids did.

steroids at a young age… it happens

idc that kid is good!

the other teams couldnt buy a tackle.

good footwork. but hes going to get a rude awakening when he stops growing and everyone else learns to tackle

lol… is he white?.. if so he will never make it past hs football

the best part about it is his team has the worst blockers ever.

if you wanna see the next reggie bush look up NOEL DEVINE…freshman Rb out of west virginia…guys a beast.

:word:

no way hes 9. no stiff arm, no care.

ya right look at darren mcfadden from arkansas razorbacks

LoL, he is still atleast a foot shorter than everyone else. No doubt he has skill and moves, but i’ve played hockey with kids who were dubbed as the next “mats sundin” or “doug gilmour” and once you leave your club hockey and either slack or play college it seperates the men from boys, and ya know what? They never made it anywhere. I’ve played hockey with kids who got drafted and they just came out of no where, they werent anything spectacular when they were younger. Surely gifted but not really all that flashy til when it counted, and they went to top D1 colleges so the scouts must’ve seen something

Yea I watched his high school vids a few years back. I think hes going to be the next Barry Sanders tho.

I make it rain, I make it rain, I make it rain on them hoes.

Dude has all kinds of speediness.

white running back = FAIL.

Problem is Reggie Bush sucks this year… (and so do he Saints)

It’s just funny coming from Fuzzy

block in the back at 1:05 :stuck_out_tongue:

too bad west virginia got rocked this weekend :frowning: