Coil overs and rims for sale.

********* ALSO CHECK OUT http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=277979#post277979********

Asking Price: $550(OBO)
Condition:Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Hey i have a set of tein hr coil overs for sale. I purchased these with plans of putting them on my s13 in the spring. Except my s13 was written off about 30 min ago. Any ways long story short i have no car to put them and and probalyl wont for a while.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z65/S-K_SON/P1010072.jpg

Sorry for large pictures do not know how to resize lol that is how everthing sits right now except for the car LOL it is all twisted and shit…

thanks for looking.

There may be more parts added more tires and rims (lower off sets) strut bars lowering springs and sturts s14 seats. half clears and audio stuff probally more we will see what happend though

ohh shit man are you ok? What happened?

Yea man what happened?

Yeah i am fine. Here is how it went down. I live near young and bloomington road, just east of the lights is where my road comes out. I was stopped waiting to turn left on to my road and someone let me in. So i went the turning lane just starts where my road comes out, thats where the first dot is. So a lady was coming down the shoulder and hit the passenger side of my 240 right where the rear seats are. The rear end then came air born sending me into a spin. When i landed the force broke the the side windows and i continued to spin. I hit the stop sign at the end of my street. Sheered the pole and slid about half way down it.

In the end i was given a ticket and now will have a hefty insurance rate being almost 19. so the short of it is that i am fucked because someone was in a rush to get home from work and had to drive down the shoulder at excessive speeds… I am still at fault with tickets to prove it.

So that is the long and short of it. Hope fully i can get these parts sold it is to bad i was really looking foward to tracking the car next year

hope ur alright bro, but donwn to buisness, u have n e pics of the rims ???

how much do those wheels weigh?

Just under 18 pounds with out tires. They were 17.8lbs i think…

i only have those pictures i will put more up soon. Also those pictures are not with the coilovers on but with jsut lowering springs

I know the spot your talkin about, i used to live down the road (woodbine/bloomington) and ive seen people go on the shoulder as well.

yeah man it sucks but even the cop that wrote the ticket said i had a good chance of getting out of it when he gave it to me. But i will still be at fault because i was turning left… that is the shitty part will teach me to be more careful!

There are also a few more parts being added as a side not

so far they include

jdm half clears
front struct bar
nismo shifter
nismo seat belt sholder
possibly sub amp deck and 6x9 2 ways

Maybe more we will see what happens with the insurance

half clear pricing?

Are the side skirts damaged?

in one of his pics i belive one of them are bent and cracked in center

yeah one is destroyed the other one is good i have a stock front lip also if i end up getting the car back from insurance will find out tomorow and add prices to those other items…

how destroyed?? does it seem fixable?

Trevor, the car got smoked on that side… it’s probably unusable, but anything is repairable…

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1583&page=73 you can kinda see it there it is shered at the back…

you still want 600 for the rims???. pm me

I sent you a pm about the skirts.

coilovers are 600

rims are 750 obo

Send me a offer and i will let you know if you are still interested in them.