coilover wrenches

was wondering if anybody has a set of coilover wrenches i can borrow? Put my front coils in and they are WAY to low for a DD/street use (at this point in time). Not sure if the make or anything like that matters?

This is kinda ghetto but oil filter pliers work too!,At least they do on my Teins anyways

flat screwdriver and a hammer, thats what i use

^+1

^+2

different coils have different wrenchs too.

my megan large ones only work on tein smaller ones (though thats all u need to lower teins/most coils) where my small megan one didnt work on any…

Princess auto sells them mad cheap

or dont waste money and use an open end wrench and a hammer, or screwdriver

For the price of like $8 better so save smashing the collars up with a hammer and screwdriver/wrench

who smashes collars tapping with a wrench?

people who put metal to metal and hit it with a hammer like you suggested to do. use a coilover wrench and they stay looking mint.

they were already beat up, old JIC coils… maybe 10-15 years old? lol. Just used some massive slide-locks on them, no problems yet (tho i think one of the shocks has already blown… saving up for brand new ones this time)

who cares if your coils dont look ‘mint’ when was the last time you cleaned your lock nuts? hammer and flat will work fine be careful and you wont damage them

the tool your looking for is called a ‘spanner wrench’ may help your search.

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

nobody, tapping dosent hurt anything

although if you beat on them with a sledge on the other hand…