Coke Zero

lol the only diet soda i dont like is regualar diet coke,the rest are ok.

Pepsi one isnt that bad,its not as accurate as diet pepsi but I still drink it.

Diet soda is far more beneficial then regular,it doesnt rot your teeth,wont make you fat,wont give you all the other problems that are associated with having sugar.

unproven cancer cliams > The facts of what sugar does to your health.

:mamoru:

Water FTW

beer > water > *

beer > water > pop > diet pop > * > lite beer

I think he was referring to aspertame, which has been used in diet soda for much longer. Coke Zero, from what I know, is made with sucralose (Splenda). They’re very different.

And “unproven cancer claims” involving aspertame is going a bit far. I think people first heard of it and said “OMG If I drink it I will most surely form tumors!” However, there is proof that certain byproducts of metabolized aspertame are cancer causing agents. I think when people report that something is cancer causing that they should have to report a good prediction as to what the odds really are.

This is the big debate around mercury in tuna. You have people saying that it’s completely unsafe and completely safe. What happened to the middle ground? If mercury consumption were an absolute concern then it either a) wouldn’t be a problem at all (pregnant women and small children wouldn’t be advised against it) or b) nobody would be able to buy tuna off the supermarket shelf. I’d argue that the sodium nitrites in the canning process are worse for you than any little amounts of mercury (and even less so the actual amount of mercury that isn’t excreted for that matter). Not terrible, but it shouldn’t be discounted completely.

I’d watch how much diet soda I drink. A can a day isn’t terrible. 6 cans a day is probably not a wonderful idea. Plus, I really feel like a balloon after I drink it. Also, people with poor eating habits use diet soda as grounds for compensation. “Well I drank the diet soda, so I guess I can have the chocolate cake.”

I do like the low sugar cranberry juice ocean spray has if I don’t want to drink water. It’s nummies.

I’ve never liked Coke, but I did recently switch from Pepsi to Pepsi One. I tried going full out Diet Pepsi but hated it. There is a difference between Pepsi and Pepsi One, but I found that after a week I got so I liked One better than regular Pepsi.

Last week my wife got Coke Zero instead because they were out of Pepsi one and I ended up dumping about 1/2 of it down the drain. When you don’t like regular coke it makes coke zero real bad.

As for the “diet anything sucks” group… Just wait till you get in your mid to late 20’s and that teenage metabolism turns into an adult metabolism. :banghead:

Coke Zero is good on occasion, but Diet Pepsi is my everyday choice

I forgot to mention diet wild cherry pepsi, that stuff is pretty good, i have to admit i drink more water than pop but usually drink unsweetened iced tea if im having it with dinner.

MmMMMMmmmm sugur filtered through chlorine MmmmMMmMmm

lol all sugar is like that.The natural color of sugar is brown,sometimes you see packets of sugar called “sugar in the raw”,thats real sugar.Granulated white sugar is bleached.

actually aspartamine is sugur chlorine washed to strip the calories left so all that left is sugur alcohol dired and powdered

Uhm, aspartame is the esther of aspartic acid if my memory serves correct.

:word:

i never drink pop… disgusting

Kinda sucks that they’re getting rid of Coke Zero huh? Coke announced a while back that sometime next year they’ll stop production because sales weren’t as good as they expected.

That is sucralose,aka splenda.

I can only drink diet pop if it has Splenda in it… I react badly to anything with phenylalanine in it.

mountain dew FTW

:word:

But Pitch Black II > *

I know all about that… :roll:

I don’t drink soda, at all really.

Water is great

but ALL I WAS SAYING, IS THAT COKE ZERO TASTES MORE LIKE COKE THAN ANY OTHER DIET DRINK