Pepsi Throwback

Has anyone tried it yet? I haven’t been able to find it in stores yet. The mountain dew is also out too.

Yes, it rocks… tastes weird at first but I really enjoy it more then the “Regular” versions.

It is everywhere, I have seen it at Sheetz, Walmart, Giant Eagle

yep, its good… seems a little sweeter?

havent even heard of it. i had that natural pepsi and it was so so … i’ll have to look for it… pop made with sugar > *******

Throwback Mt Dew sucks, tastes too flat.

drinking throwback right now.

on a side note. Where is Cherry Dr Pepper being sold. I saw an empty 2 liter at a party recently, but i cant find a 20oz at any gas station. who sells it?

never even heard about it. ill have to get some and try it

They bringing back Crystal Pepsi? haha.

OMG I hope so, I remember it being so delicious.

Interesting. I never drank pop growing up, not until I was 19/20. Will have to give it a try.

thats bc now it is in the mix drink you have in your hand :beer:

:blue:

In for throwback 7up and Coca Cola with the lithium and cocaine.

7up is aweful now…they total screwed it up with all natual ingredients. Fuckers,… i want the 7up when they had that black guy on the comerical and the guy wandering aimlessly with the giant “cola” bottle on his back.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHMKyWgkChk”]YouTube - 1983 commercial - 7Up - No Caffeine - Geoffrey Holder[/ame]

speaking of pop, has anyone tried the red bull cola? just saw it in the gas station yesterday

^ it’s garbage

MOUNTAIN DEW - did the blind taste test here at work. was able to tell which was throwback and which was new school… i have to say i like the sweetness of the sugar but it did have noticeably less carbonation than the new… i will try the pepsi after.

i must say this… soda tastes better from a 2liter than it does from a 20 oz bottle. Pepsi always has a lot more bite to it when its in a 2 liter. the mountain dew throwback sweetness makes it taste more like its from a soda fountain than a 20 oz bottle of regular mt dew.

Dumb question,

they are marketing this as made with real sugar, what the hell is everything else made with?

corn syrup

they still make the regular high frutose corn syrup version… go get a bottle of both and taste the difference. corn syrup probably has better self life than sugar thus the switch.