Went out for some Mexican Coke came home with....

a case full of mexican CokeCola, i love the stuff so much! found it at the Rez off the angola exit

why

That’s awesome. Coke and Pepsi from Mexico use pure cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Tastes better.

And not to mention glass bottles > *

thank you. atleast someone understands

ughhh, where can i get some again? ive been dying for coke in a bottle.

im not sure where you live but i hope you didnt go too far out of your way for that case. for the past month wegmans on amherst st in buffalo has had at least 6 cases stacked in the international foods isle…

Do you know how much? I think I over paid a little.

The bottles are 1.50 each at wegmans.

:word:

You can buy individual bottles at Wegmans by me in Amherst on Transit. Sooooo good :tup:

hell ya, I’ve been to the Dominican 3x and I can’t get enough of the pop and presidente!

Nice. I paid $27 for the 24 pack.

i was at Tops the other night and saw that they had Mountain Dew …Throwback? or something “limited time only” that was advertising being made with real sugar. I wonder if it’s any better

It tastes a little different to me, sweeter then usual. All this talk about throwback and glass bottle coke is making me wonder if crystal pepsi will be making a small comeback sometime soon.

Which rez store was it?

no idea really, there were about a string of 4 or 5 it was like the 3rd on the left

Def not Heron’s Landing. :frowning: We don’t have coke products. Damnit. I’m not into pepsi.

It was like 2 gas stations down from signals on the left

mmmmm diabetes in a bottle. YUM! lol. Good shit though fer realz.

Doogies? Real little and ghetto looking?

YES!!