Cold showers needed...

This thread is awesome. I sense several people in this thread feel they have gigantic nuts, including the seller of the car.

+1

shift rocks for this shit.:popc:

I feel like each of my nuts is an H22.

tiny import nuts. domestic nuts are larger.

Did you hear about the award the H22 won?

no, lol… do I wanna know?

Greatest engine ever made

lies

9 g’s for a TT Z32 isnt bad at all to be honest…Especially if its been well taken care of

It’s a swapped N/A and the body is pretty beat. I guess it depends on how well everything was done. I’m not a 300zx guy myself, but it seems very high to me.

IF it was driven by a dude it might be worth $9000. But since its owner has tits and has probably crashed it multiple times texting and fixing her hair/make up in the mirror then its value is downgraded to $7000.04

So? It’s still an N/A swapped TT and the body looks beat

you are absolutely right … oh wait isn’t that your car

I wish I had an e-bodyguard

haha is that seriously the best thing you could come up with ? there arnt any cows here or guys selling tvs out of a trucks but you will find some people that have real money and build some really nice cars stop down ill give you a tour

I have to ask what your vendetta is against me.

I mean I know jealousy makes some people do odd things, but i’d rather just have you ask me for a pair of my dirty underwear than follow me around the internets stalking me on a car forum.

Maybe a girl driver backed into it?

haha actually the night that happened I was blackout drunk and let some chick drive me and my friend Corey from one party in Saratoga to another party in glens falls.

The first and last time I ever let anyone else drive my car.

Stupid sloar smoked a cigarette in it too, thats how drunk i was

wow what is your fucking problem you sad little man?! Picking on a girl? Grow up. I came on here to sell my car and say hi to some old friends, not to fight with you. WTF did I ever do to you? Get a life homo. Go buy some APC stickers or something, give your car a lil more HP. Then maybe if you rev it high enough some girl will notice you and give you a sympathy BJ and then you’ll be a way happier person and not feel the need to hate on girls and their humble little cars. If I knew you guys were going to suck so bad I wouldn’t have wasted my time posting my car on here, but the Z’s are getting rare and I thought maybe somebody would want to pick something up that had a lot of potential but I guess not, you would rather just hate on it, and me, and say I can’t drive and blahblahblah, I guess if I was a guy and some girl was better than me I’de be pissed too. But anyways, fuck it. Leave me alone you compensative tiny dicked turd.

Haha :rofl:rofl:rofl

Relax, one thing you need to learn about this forum while be soley dominated by mostly men. Female jokes and bad driver refrences/slutty picture and sexual favor comments are all in good fun, dont take anything personaly really… its not worth the aggrivation