Cold showers needed...

…seems like you’re the one who needs a sympathy bj.

oh and btw very rarely is a car ever sold on here. The for sale threads turn into a bashing of the seller but sometimes its fun so we post cars for sale anyway.

I mean who really take people seriously…unless its a post about wheel fitment

Fucking awesome…300Z’s FTL

this thread delivers once again!!! :rofl

Well this is the place where i can say this…9 grand for a shitty turbo swapped, piss yellow, downtown albany troller of a car. That shit should be sitting on blocks in arbor hill…

:rofl:rofl:rofl

True story. I probably should have bailed on this forum months ago.

Good god this forum rules for workplace entertainment :rofl

Yeah but you love sending all of us nude photos and being the center of a good bukake…

plus you have a penis remember… explains why we only get topless shots :rofl:rofl

I kid I kid

Nicole PM me these topless shots, I must have missed the memo.

Tell us what you really think Tom. :lol

it was professionally swapped and I don’t live in Albany…nor do I troll there. I’m not gay. Like you.

Again, why is everyone so mean on here? I haven’t said anything even remotely trying to say my car is like fucking AWESOME or anything like that. Geezus christ you people need lives.

We all have vitamin deficiencies.

Also I actually hate women and objectify them as nothing more than warm moist holes to stick my peenor in. No good can come from anything with tits…I mean look at me

i :rofl hard at this.

Listen hunny that car LOOKS like an albany south end troller…I didn’t say YOU were …now GTFO the site and sell your trash somewhere else…F.O.
The next time you come on here to post you better have something to contribute…
Now again fuck off and take your trash to the curb…

Ah hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAH omg awesome!

1stgen Ftw! :rofl

wow fuck all you sad little 16 year old fart can boys… cya later. grow up.