sexytime is done

Meena was involved in a car accident today , he is ok but the vette is done . I have pics ill post em later . Meena is not happy about this as the car was his baby so keep jokes low toned for a bit .

How’d it happen?

dont know this Meena you speak of, but always sucks when someone loses their car/toy/hotrod. sorry to hear, good thing he is ok though.

Saw the pics, shitty.

Glaf hes ok and sad to see the car pics.

He was out on a backroad , lost controll of it .

Glad to hear he is ok. Sorry about the car…

Unfortunate, happy to hear hes alright though

damn that blows, at least he is alright.

wanna donate the running gear for the 54? :slight_smile:

Saw the pics, glad you’re alright Meena

saw the pics aswell, damn, poor vette

Glad the guy is ok. Motor still intact?

Thanks guys, long story short, I was going for a cruise on some scenic roads and a deer ran out and started running toward me so it was either take some antlers to the face, potentially hit a car head on, or go to the right to try to avoid it however it was a small tree and a six foot drop, not just some grass. Luckily I walked away without a scratch tho

Fuck bro that blows. At least you are alright

glad he’s ok but the pics don’t make it look like a total loss. is there a lot of sub frame damage or something that isn’t view able in the pictures?

I have the car at my place , frame horns are bent bad , subframe is cracked , the radiator support is gone lol . It’s a mess really

thats a shame, couldn’t get one a front subframe from jbap and a new rad support to clean it up. or is it really going to be totaled out

DRIFT MISSLE!!!

Ins wise its done , like I told him if the buyback is under 7k buy it back and ill fix it and make a ton of power .

Glad you’re ok.