Colonie Central High School Car Show

I don’t talk to him I’m not in school anymore

ohhhhhhhhh…i see that tool bag drivin around in the probe all the time haha, good thing u got rid of it

+1 on the probe.We drove by the school and the sign said the 15th. It knda looked like somone spray painted over it.

Ya he’s a dumbass he paid twice what I paid for it there’s no clutch leaks like 2 things of coolant an he doesn’t know how to drive a stick at all lol

he drove a neon what do you expect lol

whats up with you herbs and dropping out of school

i havent dropped out, yet, the attendance policy doesnt apply to me and i havent gone in like 3 weeks

wat

i was told to stay in school, i was going to drop out but they said if i stayed in they would ignore the attendance thing and as long as i passed they would get me out

Dropping out = :facepalm

This car show, I really want to go hahaha…just to chuckle at the hot ridez

the sick whipz?

i do not support this school in any way lol, i wont even go to football games or anything, place is a fuck hole

cp is the only reason to go …

silent for prez!!! thats the only reason i may go

OMG! dude after not going for a few weeks, you go back and kick yourself in the ass i was like WTMF then i JIZZED in MAH PANTS!

You’re an idiot.

It’s supposed to rain tomorrow btw. Is it really changed to the 15th? If so I miiiight be able to duke out of work and make it.

no u wont cuz ur and alky :hug

FWIW I haven’t had a drop of alcohol since Siena Fest. lol

HOLY SHIT! i havent drank since… tuesday?

Actually that’s a lie I drank last weekend. :lol