Color???

I have a stick. I will have posi with 4.10’s when I put it all back together.

You’re a bit late on starting this bandwagon. This wagon has been rolling along for years around my way. Case in point:

His motor is orange obviously. Body matched motors are where it’s at!

that’s a bad ass truck. Do you have any pics of it on the ground?

damn, I kinda wish I had a 4wd truck.

No, I don’t personally have any more pics. I just had that one from one day I stopped to BS. Since then he has finished the 4 wheel steering, the tilt bed, and tilt front end. The bed is on a hydraulic cylinder but the front end is manual like a semi. 460 BB with plans to go bigger last I talked to him. Gives me a good reason to ride by this week…

P.S. - he was waiting on some 52’s last time I talked to his son :slight_smile:

EDIT: Here is a pic from whitey that was in the gallery: http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=10080

get a 4x4 frame & make it :tool:

I said “kinda”. It would be fun to beat around the woods, but if I had a 4x4 it would probably only last a few days before I destroyed it.

Plus, I want to beat the other chevy trucks on here first before I build something else. :3some:

you must be shooting for the other trucks. i know you dont wnat part of me. if youre talking 1320. i might as well give you 1/8 head start

hahahahaha

no fagort bottles or forced induction and i’ll still smoke that white hunk of shit you call a truck.

smack talk is fun when I won’t have a truck for a long time. :smiley:

:love:

o i dont need no bottle for you, garrenting that one

but you need a bottle to beat me. :greddy:

x2

yea, thats what i need. we never ran, and i havent had a NA run in the past 3 yrs. i ran 14.6 after owning it less then a year.

its ok, youre going ot need spray this year

what beat up on the stang? ive done that plenty of times. and if you get it running this year, you wont have a chance either this year

Quit stealing other peoples projects :zzz:

You never liked mustangs before mine.

I bought a white stang - you bought a white mustang
I bought another mustang - you bought two more mustangs
Todd buys a silverado- you buy a silverado
brian builds a silverado and wanted to turbo it - you buy a motor to turbo it.

whats next a TT like chads ?

quit smoking that weed of yours and lye off the booze. its killing your brain cells.

neither one of u will do shit with out me! :moon: :fart: