Color???

WTF color do you paint an engine? Most of the old heads tell me to paint it ford blue. :puke:

I also need to redo the engine bay. It will be painted, but again what color? I am not sure on the exterior of the truck’s color yet so I can’t paint the engine bay the same as the truck.

I was thinking a boring ass black engine bay and a silver/gray engine with only a couple chrome thingies on the engine.

satin black engine bay

is satin a glossy paint?

our blocks are mopar orange :smiley:

Pussy pink, cause that motor doenst have any balls

i almost pissed myself there…

x2

satin, is like a semi gloss black…do that, its the best to do it that way

and motor, blue, sliver, or maybe color of the truck???

that would be funny of it wasn’t coming from a cum guzzling home like yourself.

:love:

suck shit though a straw and build a truck that is worth it: chevy>*

I found a s10 that I wouldn’t mind building. But they I realized that everyone and their grandma builds chevy’s and small block fords. I want to be different and build a big block ford in a land barge of a truck like my 77 is.

I’m starting a new bandwagon. Just wait for a few years. All you will see is old school trucks with big block fords in them, it is the new hottness. :smiley:

all you fagort bandwagon stang and camEro boys will be jealous. :D:D:D

hey i have bigblock chevy in my 77 chevy picken em up truck

big block chevy is :cool:

i’m tired of going to car shows and seeing every single fucking car/truck with a 350. we know they are a good motor and all but christ, try something a little different. :smiley:

idk about you, i see a shit load of chevelles with 396’s and 454s, lots of vettes with 396’s 427s

see mopars with 440s, and other hemi’s

see fords with 302’s and 351’s, and 427s

but on topic, engine block, sliver, blue, or color of truck

Gloss black ,so when it is leaking oil everywhere it will blend in

:eek4:

the color of the truck or black

looks like the engine bay will be black and the motor will be either silver or gray with some thinks like the timing chain and valve covers black like the bay. I think.

my smallblock truck> your big block truck

we’ll see when I am finished.

although I am not really building a drag racing truck, I just want something with a little pep to it.

btw how in the hell do you get traction in a truck. even with my poorly built motor the way it is now I can’t keep the back tires from spinning in 2nd and third gear.

the best thing that helped me was a torque convertor.then obviously the right tires and posi.