Columbia HS teacher on trial.

Not sure if you noticed the incident awhile back, but he’s on trial now. I actually had him as a GYM teacher.

Some :rofl :rofl

EAST GREENBUSH – A trial is under way in town court for Bernard "Bernie’’ Watt, the former Columbia High School gym teacher accused of touching a female student’s breasts 15 months ago.[LEFT]
Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=934483&category=YTEASTGREENBUSH#ixzz0p2nTitJi
[/LEFT]

According to the hearing minutes, the victim said she and Watt were running in opposite directions, bumped into each other and Watt then touched her breasts twice and said "I’m gonna get you.‘’[LEFT]
[/LEFT]

:rofl

and the last:

Officers at that hearing also heard evidence of a separate incident during a soccer practice in September 2008 when Watt yelled "Hey Hispanic kid, run like you are running to the border,‘’ according to a copy of the minutes and decisions of a state Education Department teacher tenure hearing.

LMAO :rofl

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=934483&category=YTEASTGREENBUSH

Everyone I know from Columbia HS is nuts. Bernie just seems like an average dude in comparison.

that guy is awesome

Wow they ever go in to Colonie and alot of teachers will be on trial

that’s why I thought :rofl

Source?

Yes. Yes he is.

This guy should be made principal.

Ask any of the Colonie Kids about Halbarian.

"Hey Hispanic kid, run like you are running to the border,’

^lol’d alot

we never had any teachers like that a shaker, probably would have been better if there was

haha

two things…

1: if the girl got boobie grabbed once, and didnt like it… next time she ran towards him MOVE OVER! It sounded like she was playing along a little bit.

2: Telling the kid to run to the border is fucking awesome! Next time tell the black kid to run faster the cops are catching up! Or tell the white kid to run faster the black kid is catching up! Or tell the asian kid to run faster, Nintendo is catching up! Or tell the indian kid to run faster, Christopher Columbus is catching up!

Bernie was the shit. Always walked around with his golf club and coffee with a shot of whiskey in it

This guy actually sounds pretty fuckin’ awesome. If women didn’t want to have their tits grabbed, they shouldn’t have tits in the first place. Obviously it was her fault.

haha bernie was my goalkeeping coach back in the day. the line about the mexican kid made me :rofl

Regarding the alleged racial remark, Watt said his words were misunderstood and by the "border’’ he meant the edge of the playing field.

Just made it that much better! :rofl

oh how I miss Columbia…its our 10 year reunion next year Bakerian! haha