Come at me bro [split]

I am not going back 21 pages to argue with you over “your point”

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=26226

But what i will say against your opinion there is:

So when you buy a car you take it right to the dyno and make sure its putting down what the buyer said it is? I am going to buy a stock GTI for a daily, VW says it makes 210hp, I better go schedule a dyno appt to make sure its running right.

What if the modified car you were looking at was never dyno’d??? OHHH NO, now you have no way to tell how its running?

Not to mention dynos can lie, results can be skewed, without knowing who pulled it the results are next to worthless. Look at the car in question, its a passed around beat ass run of the mill turbo civic worth $3K. Its target audience is cheap ass young kids, who apparently think like you that a dynosheet determines wither or not your buying the car. Again thats called MARKETING. It not like its a $70K built supra. Yeah then a dyno chart, shop who did the pulls, and supporting evidence to prove the validity of the chart would be key to the purchase, and can be used to judge the quality of the car POST purchase if the SAME people re-pulled it.