Come at me bro [split]

Your mom goes to college

by the way, why do you continuously keep saying sketchy and Dishonest? Im sure a ton of members are going to view this thread, anyone on here please let me know if I have EVER screwed you over or have been dishonest with you… I sold my civic yesterday and the guy called me up an hour later and said the throw out bearing is bad which is a retarded small fix but he wanted his money back… Shoulda and coulda told him to kick rocks but I gave him his money back…

You wanna talk about dishonest, why dont you talk to your buddy Alex. When I bought my 540 from him he sold it to me knowing the clutch was shot…I paid HIM to have a new one installed and HIS guy fucked up the install making me have to pay buy ANOTHER clutch… Alex didnt cover shit. Still cant understand why you back alex when hes clearly wrong about shit… Kid thinks hes a tough guy because he rents black top for $600 a month at STEPHANS shop. Underpass motors is Stephans shop, not Alex’s… Alex hasnt even been there 2 years…

Chris, was I sketchy or dishonest about the ar15 deal or did I hook you up and not make a fucking CENT on the deal?

Nick, was I ever sketchy or dishonest with you? Or did I tell you where I live and let you pimp around my $20k BMW like it was a Hundai?

Damir, ever dishonest or sketchy with you? That tv you bought off me still work? Someone was on the phone offering $50 MORE then I quoted you on that tv but I still gave it to you right?

I dont get where this clown germanpsi gets his facts from? SOMEONE please tell me where I was dishonest and sketchy with them?

How much whp did la dukes car make?

dont remember, but im pretty sure I ESTIMATED what the car would make on high boost which I see ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that. That guy was/is happy as shit and STILL calls me freaking 6 months later!

WHO THE FUCK CARES? People who legitimately build and run cars dont give a dead mooses shit about how much whp it makes and anyone buying that car isnt going to be the next John Force with it. If i wanted the car, for what it had in it, I could careless if the seller said it made/could make 10000whp and could give me a blowjob from the tailpipe… I wouldnt be buying it for a dyno sheet.

Its called marketing. Salesmen do that. He was careful with his words on the ebay listing… as thats a legal binding contract. Hes said it COULD make what ever if the buyer wanted to try it on their own. NOTHING wrong with that. Why dont you call up car manufactures and complain too, “this car could get 31mpg.” Same shit isnt it???

Nope, if you look back at my argument from months ago it was that he said it DID make that power not that it COULD make that power which was a lie but thanks for proving my point. Also when you buy a car your not interested in the power it made? I’m sorry but that is a HUGE indicator on if the car is running right or not, if it’s not making the power it “should” there’s something wrong and I wouldn’t wanna buy it.

I am not going back 21 pages to argue with you over “your point”

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=26226

But what i will say against your opinion there is:

So when you buy a car you take it right to the dyno and make sure its putting down what the buyer said it is? I am going to buy a stock GTI for a daily, VW says it makes 210hp, I better go schedule a dyno appt to make sure its running right.

What if the modified car you were looking at was never dyno’d??? OHHH NO, now you have no way to tell how its running?

Not to mention dynos can lie, results can be skewed, without knowing who pulled it the results are next to worthless. Look at the car in question, its a passed around beat ass run of the mill turbo civic worth $3K. Its target audience is cheap ass young kids, who apparently think like you that a dynosheet determines wither or not your buying the car. Again thats called MARKETING. It not like its a $70K built supra. Yeah then a dyno chart, shop who did the pulls, and supporting evidence to prove the validity of the chart would be key to the purchase, and can be used to judge the quality of the car POST purchase if the SAME people re-pulled it.

/\ YES it does. Since I started CRC with my friends, while I am exhausted from working my normal job, then CRC till 1:00AM or later every day of the week and we see our own drama here and there getting it going… We MAKE it fun and the time flys by when we are at the shop. yes there is a ton of stress, having the overhead costs hovering 24/7, but so far so good. When it takes off enough that some or all of us can go full time, things will be alot different. none the less, I am headed in a direction i wanted to go in for the last 5 years. My normal steady state jobs sucks, and is the exact opposite in all but the income VS my shop. I dont care for most of the people I work with, I dont feel like I accomplished anything at the end of the day, the state is broke as fuck and doesnt have much work to even get done, its not much fun sitting here 40 hours a week, paying for parking, and gas to get here and get nothing accomplished. But the pay is steady. Enjoying your job is worth more than the pay, atleast it is for me.

You were not sketchy or dishonest. You told me where you lived, after having never met me, and handed me the keys to the BMW. You also let me park my car in the back of your driveway (not in the street) when I got there so it would be safe all day. Wish I could have afforded the time to stay for the rest of the cruise that day, would have been more fun :lol

Dave = legit as f*ck and a good dood

Your not getting it. It’s not that a dyno can be inflated, wrong, Redlines, whatever. It could have made 1000whp on the most inflated fucking dyno in the world but it’s WHAT HAPPENED. Therefore if you say it made more its a LIE. Just because your painting his chick ride some girly blue and hes putting $ in your pocket your gonna back him, I get it. I’m sorry none of your projects have ever made it to a dyno, to some people it actually means something, especially on a well known proven dyno.

… mike already got “paid” if you will, which by the way he didnt get a dollar, rather paid money out of his OWN pocket and paid ME for the paint job for the bike he got before he even started my car… Hes agreeing with me because he knows and respects a successful salesman when he sees one… Out of everyone who bought/sold that civic, guess who got the MOST money for it??? LUCKY?? I dont think so, I know what the fuck imn doing and I do it better then anyone I know. keeeeepppppp on talking shit about ME being un truthful but you still havent commented on your “friend” fucking ME over… NO ONE AGREES WITH YOUUU… USUALLY WHEN NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU IT MEANS YOUR WRONG LOL… Please stop talking lol… no one wants to hear it. I have helped and hooked up over 25 members on this forum with insane deals they couldnt find in stores, on ebay, craigslist, wantad or any other place…

You sound like such a mature business man in your response. Btw I’m far from broke, just because I don’t “make way more then 150k” or "1600$ cash every 2 days " like Lance does doesn’t mean im a “broke little bitch”. You hooking up 25 members is you buying your friends once again. I’m kinda hungry, could go for some pizza

isnt that cool? I can afford to sound like a complete prick yet STILL make bank!? I fucking lovveee ittt. If you talked like me youd be fired lol. And how do you figure giving people good deals on electronics is buying friends? lmao…

Still doubt you make bank. But reguadless please keep doing what your doing, the world woukdnt be the same if everyone made an honest living

dude… dont you work at bj’s? lololol… Last I knew the NIGHT SHIFT which paid MORE then the day shift made $10 an hour hahahahaha nnoowwww i know why your mad.

Is Elvis your boss??? ahahahahaha omg that wud be funny shit.

I think everyone needs to post their w2’s. It’s the only fair way to determine who’s really the big earner.

Mine is non-existant :ninja

#1 this didnt start out as a cock measuring contest until germanpsi made it that way so i apologize for you and other members having to deal with this…

#2 you seemed like an alright dude in person, how about you come hang out at the store for a day and bring what you saw back to the forum?

#3 tax returns dont mean shit, overhead, bills, loans, the cost of living ext play a big role… liquid cash is whats key and I know for a fqact big shot over here talkin g shit dont doesnt have any… I’ve proven myself once, ive proven myself twice ill prove myself again… What do you think will shut this motherfucker up?? $100k in cash with my sig name next to it???

the entire point of this thread wasnt about whos balling more then the next its about college and the goods and bads about college…

this kid argued and argued about how college is the only way to go and be successful bla bla bla and now i find out the same motherfucker who JUUSTTT said he got his degree lmfao is working at BJ’s for $9 an hour… wwwuuuuttttt thhheee fuuucckkkk lolololololololol