Come at me bro [split]

My last post was purely out of sarcasm so don’t take it the wrong way.

I might actually be putting my college degree to use again soon if I get the job Im trying to get right now.

Hey businessman I havent really been on here since the last fiesco and said nothing towards you or even included you iny conversation so…

The reason why the clutch went bad it probably had nothing to do with you putting a 3" mavis pipe and doing burnouts dropping the clutch by my shop everyday…youre right

As far as my business goes you are absolutely clueless but hey at the end of the day you know more than me

LOL nope, nope and nope to answer all your questions. Get your facts straight.

the clutch went 3 days after i bought the car from you, MONTHS before I straight piped the car, dont bullshit the people on shift. On top of that the thing wouldnt pass emissions for shit due to what we THOUGHT was secondairy air but wasnt… thought car dealers were supposed to sell shit inspected???

As for the business, how am I clueless? Are you going to sit here and lie and tell people its your shop?? I use to be at Stephans shop every single day when the Indian or w.e guy was his partner and you were working at a bodyshop for pocket change. You pay HALF of STEPHANS rent at underpass motors and he lets you use his lot… please lie and tell me im wrong…

“I havent really been on here since the last fiesco and said nothing towards you or even included you iny conversation so…”

Last, id actually respect that if you somewhere along the lines realized what you did was fucked up and thats why you havent said shit but you only stopped because STEPHAN told you to.

Lol this thread totally off topic as usual but in regards to my experiance with Dave …

He is pretty legit and I wouldn’t say so if he wasn’t, as I bought a tv from him as alot of us have he had a guy call him right in front of my and offer 50 bucks more and he still sold it to me since he stood by his word. That should say something about someone’s charecter and it does in my book.

No I didnt stop because anyne made me…as for the business yes you are clueless and will always be…
You are the biggest pathological liar and everyone knows it…at the end of the day I dont have to prove nothing to a forum as my friends know who I am and you boght my 00 bmw 540 it was my personal car with 92k sbardella can tell you that as well and yes mr liar doing burnouts the day you boght it will destroy a 92k clutch in 3days

lets see what you are gonna lie about next!!!

Dude r u serious? Lol… the DAY i bought that car from u the cel came on… u told me it was secondairy air… i replaced and it went back on and u did nothing about it… 2 days later the clutch goes and u get some half ass mechanic to waste MY money i spent on the clutch as he fucked it up… u even drove it after he installed it!!.. myy mechanic looked at it and had to put annoother clutch in it aandd i had to pay labor!.. as for the straight pipe #1 mavis didnt do the work lol d&l auto in cohoes did and second they didnt cut out aannyy o2 sensors which means the straight pipes wouldnt make the car un inspectable…

besides the lies you keep telling everyone do you ever tell the truth?

Tell me what im lying about? On jesus christ himself i swear everything i just said is 100% true

I can prove 98% of it too so be careful

yip you just lied again

every post you make about how broke i am just shows that you really have know clue in life…with that being said if i was broke like you claim i wouldnt of built my house in delmar 5 years ago and wouldnt of dumped 30gs in cash at synapse last season and wouldnt be able to support my family…once again if you dont consider this a lie than your assumptions are wrong

I dont remember saying you were broke? If I did I didnt mean to. You sold your house which gave you money to be able to rent stephans lot and buy and sell cars there… I understand. I also understand you put a ton of money for your s2000… all of which was a waste as you sold the car but thats none of my business, ill probably end up doing the same with the eclipse…

The issue here is #1 you talking shit and #2 exposing how you fucked me over on the BMW… You WERE my friend, or at least I was stupid enough to think so… thats why I didnt do/say shit… Car dealers HAVE to inspect shit before they sell and they HAVE to warranty shit with under 100k for 30 days… You did NOT inspect that car and you did NOT warranty that car…

bunch of shit talkers in here

[QUOTE=love4boost;930886]I dont remember saying you were broke? If I did I didnt mean to. You sold your house which gave you money to be able to rent stephans lot and buy and sell cars there… I understand. I also understand you put a ton of money for your s2000… all of which was a waste as you sold the car but thats none of my business, ill probably end up doing the same with the eclipse…

The issue here is #1 you talking shit and #2 exposing how you fucked me over on the BMW… You WERE my friend, or at least I was stupid enough to think so… thats why I didnt do/say shit… Car dealers HAVE to inspect shit before they sell and they HAVE to warranty shit with under 100k for 30 days… You did NOT inspect that car and you did NOT warranty that car…[/QUOTE

Once gain if you look back and just think the bmw was my personal car and had nothing to do with underpass as the car wad registered and titled to me…as was the s2000 and my g35 and for the record we rent tat the shop just like you do and both pay rent just like you do so to answer your question no we do not own the building as neither are you do we share the same shop yes
Once again you just try to prove that you are better than someone else…anf yes the cars you see on the lot they are mine…i never claimed that I own the building
As for the s2000 I didnt loose a dime you will figure it out

I saw the car for sale AT underpass motors…I purchased the car AT Underpass motors… I gave you the cash to the BMW AT underpass motors… If I wanted to fight it or go to DMV Im sure you would have had to refund me… but again, you WRE my friend so I didnt mind… I’ve been going to Stephans shop for about 4-5 YEARS… LESS then 2 years ago is when you came in due to Stephan and his partner at that time having a fall out… Im not trying to look better then you financially, Im trying to look better then you as a person which idc what anyone on here says I AM… You talk good in front of people and when they leave talk shit about them, thats just not me… Last, you told me you put $30k into your s2000 JUST recently… and then you said you sold it for half… Now I may not be a harvard grauduate or anything like that, but id call that loosing…

[quote=“love4boost”"]

Hey liar the bmw that you boght from which you saw on craigslist at like midnight…obviously you had no problems with it because you stil boght it…and since you consider yourself such an inteligent guy if it did have the problems you wouldnt of boght it…and for the record I have never considered you a friend

As far as being a better person Idk what makes you a better person

[quote=“looksexyS2000,post:755,topic:27425"”]

I saw the car at stephans shop, I asked Stephan if you were selling it and THEN you put it in craigslist… Regaurdless I bought the car at underpass motors. And while I am an intelligent (intelligent has 2 l’s btw) person I am also EXTREMELY impulsive… when I like something I want it right then and there… And what makes me a better person is I dont talk shit about people behind there backs, when I fuck something up I make it right regaurdless what it costs me and I do all I can to help a friend out… You are a fucking rotten basketball headed scumbag.

[quote=“love4boost,post:453,topic:42858"”]

You try to make it right by advertising a 200k having a new motor I forgot that makes you the most honest person u might have a big head but id rather have that than bang a dude just saying