Come check us out every Thursday night at Pearl Street Pub

Not the few times Ive been there.

I like Saratoga a whole lot better because its not as dark in the bars.

Can’t make it, but sounds legit. best of luck tonight man

Yea no psp doesn’t have youngins or nags at all… Its normal for all the cops on duty to have to be infront of your building at all times…

What a familiar site

Hahahhahaha no brosufs in those pics

They have less dark then they use to for sure.

how’d it go chuck??

horrible, their promoter is retarded

What happened?

I got fucking wrecked at the show, had to be up for work at 6 fucking exhausted right now.

The three of us have been there for the the last three weeks spinning strictly house. PSP’s promoter has been nowhere to be found in these three weeks. We’ve had no promotion, no flyers, info on their website etc. Yesterday im told around 6pm that the promoter will be there, along with 4 other dj’s, wtf.
So we get there at 945 and the other 3 dj’s are mad chill, all house dj’s. Then around 11 this drunk as fuck dude shows up and says he’s the other Dj. All he has is a shitty laptop running a bootleg copy of virtual dj. So it’s around 11 and still pretty dead, we’re expecting this because deadmau5 doesn’t get out til like 1am.
Around 1230 people start coming in and it’s starting to fill up. Then we get word that the promoter is charging 5 to get into the back of psp where we’re playing, wtf we were told there was no cover, oh well. Now it’s 1am and we’ve been playing house all night. The promoter goes over to the current Dj and tells him to start spinning hip hop. Two hip hop songs in, the back of the club is dead.

There are other issues I had but I don’t want to go all krazykid on this post.

Should have played AC/DC.

fuck that bust out the Garth Brooks

holy shit that sounds like a nightmare, sorry dude