so im going to this party Saturday night...

at one of the big clubs down here in OC. Its mostly a hip hop club. My girlfriends friend is fucking the black dude that owns the place, so he’s throwing her a huge party on saturday night. the club wont be closed to the public, but in honor of it being her birthday, he’s having Lil Kim, Chingy, and some other people come. I guess we’re getting the full VIP treatment, stretch hummer picking us up, free drinks, blah blah blah… I hope i dont get shot, i dont exactly mix in too well with all the brothers…

:hs:

IB Chingy kills me for trying to feel up Lil Kim. :open_mouth:

:bluez28:

Originally posted by Darkstar
at one of the big clubs down here in OC. Its mostly a hip hop club. My girlfriends friend is fucking the black dude that owns the place, so he’s throwing her a huge party on saturday night. the club wont be closed to the public, but in honor of it being her birthday, he’s having Lil Kim, Chingy, and some other people come. I guess we’re getting the full VIP treatment, stretch hummer picking us up, free drinks, blah blah blah… I hope i dont get shot, i dont exactly mix in too well with all the brothers…

:hs:

IB Chingy kills me for trying to feel up Lil Kim. :o

mikey will eat anything ( black pussy that is ) :tounge:

Originally posted by whitey

ok bluez28

Originally posted by whitey

:greddy:

Dont be a hater…

:wtcslap:

we expect pictures, if not

your taking a bus from the bus station…

http://www.internetdj.com/clubs.php?op=showclub&clubid=168

:greddy:

Dont be a hater…

not sure if they allow cameras or not, but ill try and scam my mom’s digicam if i can. :cool:

i dont exactly mix in too well with all the brothers…

dude… how do u think I feel??? don’t here I am the minority!! :eek:

:rolleyes: story after story!!!PICS OR I CALL:bsflag:

Originally posted by gearhead

english?: oh wait minoritys don’t know that…:slap:

Originally posted by gearhead

grow those mutton chops out and tan a lil more and start calling yourself paco. those silly messicans will never be able to tell the difference.

and besides, Latino pie > African Pie

Originally posted by Pewterss
:rolleyes: story after story!!!PICS OR I CALL:bsflag:

i got a DVD and i get to go see rap stars who i dont care about.

Darkstar != BlueZ28

:squint:

grow those mutton chops out and tan a lil more and start calling yourself paco. those silly messicans will never be able to tell the difference.

and besides, Latino pie > African Pie

LOL! I’m working on it…anything to get the “flava” off me. I’m tellling you ALL the “flava” down here digs me, it soooooooo scary! They keep asking me if i want to “get low”? I’m like …so u want some coilovers installed on your ride? :stuck_out_tongue:

Latino pie >>>>>>>> African pie mmmmmmlatino

:bsflag:

Originally posted by Shaggy

Originally posted by Shaggy

jealousy ownz j00

:smiley:

mmm free drinks.

IB I get drunk and call let a racial slur slip and they drag me out back and shoot me.

they drag me out back and shoot me.

we could only wish

jealousy ownz j00

:smiley:

mmm free drinks.

IB I get drunk and call let a racial slur slip and they drag me out back and shoot me.
that would be :cool:

FuCk All YoU HaTeRz