why i do not go out to the clubs in pgh

again just reassured the reason i do not go out to the clubs in pgh. if you are a dude and you can hit a girl, you are the lamest mother fucker in the world.

here is the long and short of it.

me all my buddies and gina her sister and a friend all hanging out dancing in the 80’s room at matrix. brianne gina’s sister turns this dude away cause she was hanging out with us. the fucker pours a beer on brianne. she calls him on it and he pushes her. so me, my brother and my buddy joey d go up to these 3 guys to see whats up and to tell them to back off. the one guy starts to grab my buddy joey and another grabs me. I pushed him off and went after the biggest dude. his nose was promptly relocated on the side of his face with blood spewing. my brother knocks some other dude, and then the little fucker takes out my legs and then kicks me in the face. during this time one of the dudes punches jimmys gf. we beat them down so bad they ran out of the room to go tell a security gaurd on us.

un fucking real, now my head hurts my hand hurts and i am going to have a black eye. fuck

:rofl:

is this why you texted messaged me about going…

extra security and stress relief :rofl:

thats very thought full of you now that I think of it.

Hope the girls are ok.

(don’t need to ask you guys because men are always ok :rofl: )

wish I was there. I love bar fights.

fucking faggots, some ppl are such total douche bags!!

b/c u got turned down, u act like ur 5 and poor a beer on the check, glad u fucked them assholes up whitey!

that bloews

i cant stand drunk idiots that ruin nightclubs but that reminds me of something i saw a couple of thursdays ago at mommas. jeff reed, the steelers kicker’ was really drunk and he started yelling at his GF. everyone in the area stopped doing what they were doing and started watching him. he didnt realize this. he grabbed her by neck and started choking her. he realized people saw him, grabbed her and left immediately. it was one of those moments that you couldnt believe just happened.

most kickers have napoleon syndrome

Sounds like a crazy way to start the holiday season. That dude was crazy and lame for pouring beer on that chic. :spank:

[/QUOTE]

Even though I’m not of age to go into bars :bash:

clubs are full of yough guys. they’re good for spying tail and that’s it… :dunno: no need going if you got the ladyfriend already.

bars > clubs nuff said. hope you feel better but at least you got your shots in!

How many people are dissapointed if a fight doesnt happen?

Sounds like you guy took care of business pretty well though.

clubs are busted, but a fight now and again is always good for the spirit… hope you feel better whitey and I hope the chick is ok. you should have just beat em till they stopped moving and been done with it though…

PS- watching a nose being relocated is awesome

i dont go looking for fights, but guys doing shit like that is the perfect validation for throwing an unseen haymaker and just laying a dude out.

agree.

:eek3:

darkstar doesn’t go “looking for fights”… but he almost always finds them.

like that one time he went to somebody and called them out in front of his buddies. he didn’t look for htat one.

just took a nice long shower and relaxed. more and more i am getting sore, but its all good. i hate fights cause it ruins your night plus your clothing never comes out alive. 100 dollar Banana Republic shirt gone! the night was going awesome till then, we were having a blast

Thats what you get for wearing a 100 dollar shirt.