Coming from all over

Hello all, my name is Seth and I’m originally from Albany. I now reside in Guilderland Center, but it might be changing soon. I drive a 2 tone 92 240sx coupe with a Silvia conversion on it. Some may have seen it parked outside of my apartment…Ive got a lot of plans for it over the winter, but not leaking anything on it yet :wink: I know a few guys on here from the SlideNY board, and figured I would check it out. Good to meet new people and find good deals! Ill post up some pics when I get home to my laptop…

Welcome and good choice in vehicles

Yeah, I love me some RWD action! This is my second 240 coupe, cant get enough of it

Welcome, nice ridee, i wont warn you about the site, ill let everyone else do that!

Ive heard some things, not too worried about it. I dont find myself on forums too often, so who knows what Ill actually see lol

welcome man!

welcome.

cop

welcome seth…pics of the 240 or ban

Lmao. I almost just fucking died.

hes a cop

What makes me a cop?

Welcome to the most interesting way to watch your life slowly become nothing. Enjoy

I can just feel it

I’m a cop

http://smiliesftw.com/x/deadnickos.gif

lots of people from g-land on this site! welcome

Welcome dude! Nice ride… make a build thread when it comes apart this winter!

If you want help painting the bumper up front to match, hit me up. :thumbup

Hopefully the entire car will be a diff color come spring time lol. I’ll keep you in mind when it comes time for paint. I’m still “shopping” around for body work and paint.