Como Park meet and cruise(4-6-08)

Another week and I’ll be ready to go. Don’t have my summer ride on the road yet :frowning:

1. SoloII

add your names if your interested just quote and add ur UN and number in numerical order to get an idea of how many

:frowning:

I’ll ride my bike here. hehehe.

i’m out, the honda just blew on me :frowning: now i have 2 cars to fix lol…

GET THAT POS OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY!

1. SoloII

2. ryanmcell

3. RedConquestTSi

One of the guys at work may be pulling his MKIV Supra out on Sunday, and said if it ends up being as nice as it says he may be interested in a cruise.

is this the list…why wasnt i included?? ill talk to some of the southtowners too…

you werent included because you didnt add yourself to it.

my fault i missed that part on the bottom of page 1

I’ll probably go unless I decide to work on my motor. I’m undecided.

updated.

Pending an inspection sticker, i can come then.

Wish this was Saturday. I work Sundays.

HOLY CRAP. I am in that picture, and I recognize my car… Nice job bringing up some old memories! I wont be around for this one… hopefully something fun happens in June though!

what time will you guys be in sprinville…i can meet up there …and then what back roads will we take after there or is that the end of the cruise?

I may be up for this. Where is the sculpture park? How many hours/miles will this be? Hope we have a bunch of V1’s along.

no need for v1’s if its a cruise you drive the speed limit…and sculpture park is about 10-15 miles south from springville… springville is about30-45 miles depending on what roads are taken

time wise think hour drive and hour there and hour back

4 hours