Como Park meet and cruise(4-6-08)

chris text me before to remind me.

that was probably the second best cruse i was ever on. With the first being carlisle of that year.

Well it’s about time we go on a “long distance” cruise. I’m soo psyched for tomorrow. Neons got its racing sneakers on, and all showered up n ready to go.

I thought several people got tickets last year on these cruises?

False. All we need is walkie talkies. Communication is key if you have quite a few people.

radar detectors are not needed. we do the speed limit where it matters and when it opens up, so do we. thats what backroads are for.

besides my yota isnt much of a speed-racer.

WHY ISNT THERE MORE INTEREST IN THIS? THIS IS WHAT CAR FORUMS’ MEETS/GET TOGETHERS ARE FOR!!!

these meet and cruises are so fun, why does no one ever want to take part in them?

i assume due to the distance not many people want to put this kind of mileage on their vehicles maybe get something closer?

I enjoy putting miles on my vehicle. I put all my hard work and valuable time into it, I want to put miles onto it, to enjoy it. I don’t know about everybody else…

Problem is that it is too nice out, nobody is on the Internet. Haha.

Haha, your probably right about that.

im thinking about it

we’ll see

would anyone possibly be interested in letting me ride with them?

I’ll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet…:stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooooooo Ice cream!

lol fggt

Awww <3 you too.

I might be down.

Only 3 people on the list so far…

me too…just need to ride with someone because i suck at fixing cars and mines broke lol

me and flinttc (tony) are probably already gonna be at como frolfing and i live in the direction you guys are heading so im probably in if im there at the same time you guys are.