Compilation Video

Hopefully this is the right thread… Just made a quick video mainly from some footage I took over the past summer… A couple shots are some older videos I took that I threw in. Hope you enjoy…

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a34a413a-d67f-40d6-9375-98670106c6dd.htm

which supra is urs

^the red one

good vid :tup: car sounds so awesome :smiley: and moves great too!

word.

car sounds sick and squats so nicely :tup:

wheres the turbo nsx from

LOL what no video of you raping me @ NYIRP? Or are you taking pitty because I was having issues :wink: Nice vid Mike.

cool vid :tup:

Thanks for the comments! Yes the red supra is mine…

zero: the NSX is from Virginia. Well, was until it was totalled at Watkins Glen a day later during a track day. Definetely a nice car, running a FactorX turbo kit. Lots of $$$ invested. Definetely owned my car when I was on pump, although race gas and more psi would have been a different story.

Mike: Hehe I wasn’t raping you that bad… we both had issues getting off the line :slight_smile: I have some cool shots I want to include of your car and others in the next video I make… stay tuned!

nice vid man, sweet cars all around :tup: i love the way supras sound

noo fuckin wayy dude…the one of the first clips is from Corning NY isn’t it!!! like where yur ridin in the stock ZO6 or w/e…its gotta be…its the on ramp right by fast track and everything right ? its gotta be! i know that place like the back of my hand…

thatd be soo sick if it was! hahaha

1 minute and 20 seconds into it exactly

damn i need to cruise with u guys. some nice cars :tup:

ive added a 3rd supra to m list. POOPRA, MAV7, and that white 1000hp club soupra

are u the red supra that was with spencer in carlisle?

Yes

Sweet video man :headbang:

hot supe, althought u should have raped that stock z06, being that it was only a c5

i do beleive he did rape it?

nice

16psi last year in that car wasn’t all that much power…I bet it was under 500whp then. Check the 600+whp club to see what it’s up to now. :snky:

With a turbocharged car you can run different boost levels. Brent is right - I was only running 16psi (wastegate spring pressure) while racing the vette. And I shouldn’t need to mention this… but a z06 (whether it’s a c5 or c6) is no slouch!